A handsome Horse (28)

______

"Your name is Jung Hoseok?"

"You got it! And yours is Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded and took another decent look at Hoseok. "I have classmate whose name is also Hoseok."

Hoseoks eyes lit up, "There's another me?!"

"No, just the same name."

"That is so cool," Hoseok exclaimed cheerfully; "He's probably as handsome as me but just slightly lesser, you know?" He joked. "I would love to meet him!"

Jungkook looks at him curiously; "Well I don't know about that but," Jungkook drawled and squinted his eyes in question, "You look like a horse."

Jung Hoseok mouth hang agape. "Excuse me!"

"Oh no no no," Jungkook waved his hands disagreeing, "A handsome horse."

"I'm a wolf. How dare you?!" Hoseok complained.

Jungkook looked at him as if he's craizy and sighed, "Even tarzan thought he was a wolf just because he lived with them."

"Is tarzan a type of horse?" Hoseok asked confused.

"No," Jungkook answered nonchalantly. He couldn't belive he was having a whole conversation with this stranger comfortably. He doesn't trust him but after that speech he gave ealier, jungkook thought he was much more trustable than Jimin and more friendlier, so why not? Plus, he basically saved their lives. "I thought you had electronics. Don't you know movies?"

"No," Hoseok scratched the back of his head, his cheeks rosy from embrassment. "I have a phone I barely know how to use and a radio. It plays good music out of nowhere when you turn it on!"

"You guys have internent?!"

"Huh? What is that?"

"Its," Jungkook thought and he couldn't come up with an explanation, so he shrugged. "Nevermind. Tarzan is a...how do I say it? He's a human child who was raised in the Jungle by wolves."

Hoseok nodded understanding and looked at his feet, chewing on his bottom lip. "Like me," He mumbled, his voice laced with sadness. "Was he abodened by his mother too?"

"Not really," Jungkook answered, noticing hoseoks sudden mood change but he didn't want to pry. "Tarzan was separated from his family by accident and then was found by wolves."

"Oh."

"Baby, I'm back!" Jungkook heard taehyung cheerly voice and looked up from where he was sitting with Hoseok. They were both seated on random rocks close to the alter. After they had pleaded their loyalty and the leader trusted their word to have their lips sealed, they were not prisoners anymore. But there was condition, they were not allowed to leave the place until deemed trustworthy enough to leave. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't complain. They didn't know how long it would take to prove their loyalty but they were determined to find a way to leave. That plan to escape had long been drowned when they saw their surroundings, because where in the world was the entrace at?

Anyway, taehyung pleaded to find some food for them to eat and Jimin had been ordered to be at his service. While he looked for food to feed himself and the younger, jungkook stayed behind with hoseok.

"Tae!" Jungkook smiled widely, eyes twinkling with love as he watched his beautiful boyfriend walk towards him with grapes in a bowl looking thing.

"I only have grapes my darling," Taehyung says, his hands curling around jungkooks waist and kissed his forehead.

Jungkooks felt his stomach erupt with butterflies, his cheeks tainted a rosy red. He couldn't fight a smile as hid his face on taehyungs chest. Taehyung was rediculosly flirty and romantic; that jungkook can aknowlgde. He loved all these sweet guestures. It was his first time experiencing these guestures and he loved them from the bottom of his heart. They never failed to make him blush and the fact that he did this infront of other people, Hoseok and Jimin, Jungkook was a shy mess.

Taehyung chuckled, "Baby, no need to be shy."

"M'not shy," Jungkook muffled out against his chest.

"Awe!" Hoseok squealed, his hands on his chest dramatically. He couldn't believe his eyes. How jungkook acted with others was the complete opposite of how he acted with taehyung. Jungkook was acting like a baby when he was with taehyung and it was an awe sight to see.

Jimin on the other hand, though he took Taehyung to find something to eat, they hadn't said a word to each other. Jimin had yet to explain himself and apologize one last time thoroughly. He like them and really wanted to be friends with them but he had broken their trust before they even began.

"Where the heck is my mate? Heck they probably dead," Hoseok pouted, his shoulders slumping in dissapointment as he heard jungkook giggle with taehyung when he fed him a grape.

"Kissie," Taehyung had said and jungkook pecked his lips with a content smile. Taehyung, yes taehyung can be an adorable cutie as well and to that, jungkook was overwhelmed with butterflies.

They are adorable and Hoseok was watching them like a hawk. Fascinated by their cute intimate interactions.

"You guys," Hoseok said. "Come, me and Jimin will give a big tour!"

Taehyung and jungkook gave each other knowing looks before smiling at Hoseok. that was their chance.

~

That plumb ass

Hyunkook licked his lips gulping. He wasn't staring at Hoseoks ass, no, absolutely not! Why would he? He was just admiring. Nothing much, thats why he's drooling. He couldn't keep his sexual thoughts off the younger male infront of him that he almost tripped on a branch.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked softly, looking back at the older who was only three months older.

Hyunkook coughed dryly; "of course," he said about quickly. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "well you were trippin on ass."

"Excuse me?" Hyunkook exclaimed, astounded.

"I could feel those sharp stares. They gave me goosebumps," Hoseok said, looking at hyunkook oddly. "You wasn't staring at my ass, now were you?"

Hyunkook had a coughing fit, "ew of course not! That flat ass."

"Oh, so how'd you know it was flat if you weren't staring?" Hoseok teased with smirk.

Hyunkook walked infront of him, hurriedly. Avoiding the subject, he drew an X on a tree and said, "it's almost been like two days now and we still haven't found a clue as to where they could be."

"Well, I wasn't expecting much," Hoseok said nonchalantly, walking ahead as he took in his surroundings. From the grassy grounds, to the surroundings trees that reached way up in the sky.
He looked at how high the trees were, then his eyes widen.

"Hey! We can use the trees as our eyes!" Hoseok announced excitedly.

Hyunkook looked confused, "eyes?"

"I mean to like see what's beyond," Hoseok explained. "We can climb the tree and see what's beyond that. It'd guide us, you know?"

"Well, I don't know how to climb a tree," Hyunkook said, his face blank.

"You dumbass," Hoseok sighed, resting his head on the nearest tree. "I don't know how to either."

_________
I miss climbing trees
:)
Ty for coming this far