Disguise (4)

________

________

The tension, it was thick. It was suffocating to say jungkook was vulnerable and he hated that. At one point, he found himself sitting on the lunchroom table and the next, he was in Kim Taehyung's Office.

After third period, jungkook cascaded his way to lunch, happily ignoring the fact that he had to be elsewhere. In other words, Jungkook was not going to taehyung's office and his mind was made up; never! he had said.

So he went to the cafeteria where he got his food and sat at his brothers and friends table. But before he could eat a spoon of the feast, there he was, Kim taehyung standing right beside him, watching him fiercely. Jungkook spoon dropped as he looked up slowly at the man who had his arms crossed on his chest.

"Now!" Taehyung demanded, his voices octaves lower than usual, deeper even, which sent shivers down jungkook spine, causing his accelerated heartbeats. Jungkook once again hesitated but to his dismay, he couldn't appose.

Here he is now, sitting infront of Kim taehyung as he curses him out under his breath. Their gazes fixated on each other intensely. Those eyes spoke a thousand un said words.

Looking into jungkook eyes, one would see despise and anger. Looking into taehyung's eyes, one would see amusement and interest.

"I'm not writing that letter," Jungkook being the first to speak, breaking the silence.

Taehyung relaxed back on his chair and folded his hands on lap. "It wasn't an option. You're writing it wether you like it or not," taehyung calmly stated, not dismissing his gaze.

"I'm not writing that wether you like it or not," jungkook retorted as he got angrier and stood, kicking the chair back.

"Jeon...." Taehyung stood and proceeded to walk to jungkook as he spoke, "would you like to be punished instead?" Taehyung asked, his voice an octave lower like before, so deep, so enchanting and hot, jungkook thought for a second that's his legs felt weak.

Jungkooks breath hitched; he gulped, trying to stand strong from his wobbling legs. "No..." he let out weakly.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked, now centimeters away from jungkook; their nosses almost touching.

"N-no" Jungkook stummered, once again, feeling small under the elders gaze. He felt venerable again as if he was an omega and taehyung an alpha; he felt like submitting to him and he didn't know why.

"You will write an apology letter. Right, baby boy?" Taehyung dominated, his breath fanning jungkooks lips. And jungkook lips itched.

"Mhhhhm," Jungkook hummed a nod as taehyung lips ghosted his, his eyes traveling towards his lips-

"Move!" Jungkook pushed taehyung as soon as he came to his senses. The hard push caused the teacher to stumble backwards and fall. Not only fall, but taehyung also scratched his hand from the corner of the table, which began to bleed.

Jungkook ran off.

"Damn," Taehyung mumbled as he looked at his wound. "He's too cute," He blowed on his wound, smiling in the process; a fond and amused smile he didn't realize he wore.

"Hey kook, what's up? Did you write that letter?" Hyunkook asked upon meeting his brother in the hallway while coming from the bathroom.

"Hyun," Jungkook panted, launching himself at his brother and hyunkook hugged him tightly.

"What wrong kook?" Hyunkook asked worriedly as his voice softened.

"You should Write that letter for me," Jungkook began to say as he broke the hug. "Write if for me please. Like you know, you're another me, Mr.shithead won't tell it's you," Jungkook basically pleaded, "please. In return, I'll give you that limited edition Spider-Man figurine you've always wanted."

Hyunkook sighed as he began to rethink about ever worrying for his brother. "No," hyunkook disagreed. "He can tell the difference between us kook. Remember earlier?"

"Yeah..." Jungkook mumbled defeated and frowned. "Oh! Actually, that's because we wear different clothes with different styles and hair!" Jungkook exclaimed happily, thinking of a solution.

Hyunkook rolled his eyes sighing deeply for the millionth time. "Nope," he replied, popping the 'p'

"Hyuuuung pleaseee," Jungkook begged, holding onto his arms, pouting.

Hyunkook began to walk away with a clinging jungkook who brought them weird looks of attention from passerby students.

"No!" Hyunkook reiterated.

"Pleaseeee pretty please"

"I said no!"

At the end of the day, hyunkook was threatened.

After many futile pleads, jungkook didn't have a choice. He never expected it to come to this point but he didn't want to submit to Mr.Kim so he had no choice. If Hyunkook would've just said yes like the good brother he is, he wouldn't have been threatened, now would he?

"I would say thank you for your help, but I won't seeing how I had to threatened you for this" Jungkook began to speak as he picked out clothes for hyunkook to wear that morning.

"I can't believe you said that!" Hyunkook replied in disbelief. "You promised you won't tell mom and dad, jungkook!"

"I didn't tell them, did I?" Jungkook smiled and patted his brother back. "Be a good twin and disguise as jungkook mhhhm?" And handed him clothes.

Hyunkook gritted his teeth as he wore the given clothes hesitantly, almost ripping them.

"Wou wou wou careful there. Thats Luis Vuitton you're holding there," jungkook roared.

"It's not like you can't get more."

"It's limited edition," Jungkook dead panned and Hyunkook actually wanted to tear it apart then burn it and blow the ashes on his brothers face.

"Good morning students," Taehyung greeted as the students preceded to seat.

"Good morning Mr.Kim," Jungkook smiled as he walked to sit down. He was doing well; he smiled at that while the hyunkook who followed behind him, ached to say good morning to the teacher.

"Why can't I just throw him way?" Hyunkook cursed under his breath as he tried to look like junkook as much as possible. That scowl jungkook always made when he looked at taehyung, it was hard to master but seeing how Mr.Kim hasn't suspected a thing, he must be doing well; he smiled at that.

It was now lunch time that Hyunkook and Jungkook were walking to Taehyung's office.

"Hyun, go in there, wright that letter and don't say more than should be said then come right back out," Jungkook instructed with a serious gaze.

"You do know I'm older, right?" Hyunkook deadpanned, tired of jungkook ordering him around.

"Three seconds don't count."

"Doesn't matter."

Jungkook sighed, "fine, please?"

And with that, hyunkook walked in that office after a heavy breath.

_____
Hopefully y'all don't mind, but I'm still learning to write to use proper grammar, especially writing in past and present tense. Still didn't master those. That's why I write in both past and present tense:(
Love, Dee
❤️❤️❤️