Meet me at my office (3)

A TWINS SPECIAL EDITION STORY

_______

"Jungkook! You dumb shit! You had me worried for no reason!" Hyunkook exclaimed, annoyed as he threw two books at his face.

"Hey! I never asked you to worry," Jungkook defended, dodging the books.

"Urghhhh! I hate you!" Hyunkook growled as he walked towards the chuckling Jungkook who responded with an, "I love you too"

Hyunkook sat next to jungkook who was seated at the very end of the bed, holding a controller and hit his shoulder playfully. "Umm, Kook are you okay?"

Jungkook focused on his game, "Do I not look okay?"

"I mean earlier in M-"

"No, I'm fine." jungkook answered Alamo immediately.

Hyunkook sighed, "So why didn't you wait for me to go home?" He asked and jungkook nonchalantly answered, "I don't know"

Hyunkook stared at him for a while before deciding not to question further and instead, tell him the message.

"Hey..." he began as he placed his hands around his knees, looking at the game screen.

"Mhhhm?" Jungkook hummed in response.

"Mr.Kim asked me to tell you that you- since you missed class, you were marked absent..."

"I don't care," Jungkook said, eyes on the game screen.

Hyunkook rolled his eyes and continued, "but that's besides the point, he wants to let you know that because you were absent, you missed the lecture review that held the Questions for the Quiz we are having tomorrow..."

"So? I already know all about intercepts," Jungkook confidently exclaimed.

Hyunkook rolled his eyes again, "That, also, is besides the point-"

Jungkook sighed, raising his voice a bit; "Then get to the point."

"I was getting there! Well the point is, you need to write Baejun an apology letter." 

"What?! I'm not writing that fake ass bitch an apology letter!" Jungkook grumbled, his voice an octave higher and eyes burning with anger. His controller falling off his hands only to clench.

"I don't know kook, but I don't think you can ignore this one," hyunkook said as he took the fallen controller, resuming the game for himself to play.

"We'll see about that," Jungkook grumbled.

Another morning in the Jeon households, just with a few differences being the parents weren't around and Jungkook was not, by any means, wakened with a loud scream.

Although Jungkook didn't sleep well, he managed to wake up hype even before his elder brother woke.

"Kook, don't you think Mr.Kim is really handsome?" Hyunkook asked his brother as they drove to school.