I'm gay for you & You're mine (25)

_____

The sun was setting when Taehyungs eyes began to flatter open. The almost dark surrounding full of rocks had him in confusion. Where was this place? And why is he here? It took a minute for taehyung to comprehend that he was inside a wolfs den and that he was tied up.

His eyes widen as he tried to move his body. But his legs and hands were tied strongly with vines. He wiggled around until he felt a sharp pain on his wrist.

"Ah, Jungkook!" He called out, eyes wondering about for the younger. "Jungkook," he voiced out weakly when he saw him laying on the other corner of the den. Taehyung crawled to his side.

"Kook, wake up!" He said, nudging his knees. "Baby, baby, C'mon wake up-."

"Tae?"

"Kook," Taehyung nodded eagerly, hugging jungkook, though it was barely possible. However, he managed to place his chin on his shoulder.

"What's wrong tae?" Jungkook voices concerned. He still wasn't aware of his surroundings and what was happening until he tried to hug taehyung, in attempt to comfort away whichever was bothing his man. But he couldn't move his hands. "Tae, what's going on? Why am I-" he looked at taehyung as well. "Why are we tied up?"

"I'm afraid that jimin guy didn't have any good intentions," Taehyung exclaimed, taking jungkooks hand in his. "I'm so sorry."

"I knew that bitch wasn't trustworthy!" Jungkook growled, his eyebrows scrunching in anger.

"Can you help me untie this?" Taehyung asked, looking at the vines.

"Vines? How did he even tie this?" jungkook huffed, struggling to untie it. Minutes of trying, he got nowhere. "It's not working."

Taehyung sighed and sat next to jungkook. "I was blinded by excitement that I paid no heed to the danger in hand. I failed to protect my student and," Taehyung voiced sadly, then he looked at jungkook, unsure if he should say the next words.

What were they anyways? They confessed but didn't really put a label. Plus, it was a moment of death so they really kinda confessed at last minute. 

Jungkook smiled lightly; "You look unsure and you sound sad," He said, his hands interlocking with the others.

"I love it when you show your emotions with me," Jungkook said softly. "I like you Taehyung," he assured.

"I'm not sure if we should be discussing this in the middle of-" Jungkook cut his words off by attaching their lips together. It was a short kiss. Their lips moving against each other's ever so sweetly.

The kiss meant so much. So much more to both of them. It meant a relationship and when they pulled apart, connecting their foreheads with a smile, Jungkook knew.

You're gay.

"Are you gay, Taehyung?" He asked all of a sudden.

Taehyung scrutched his nose, as if thinking, "Mhm, I don't know," He said as he looked inside jungkooks eyes, and kissed his cheek.

"But I like this pretty boy who has become the apple of my eye" He kisses jungkooks other cheek; "He's so beautiful and so cute," He continued, kissing Jungkook nose; "But rude and cunning yet shyly adorabale," He proceeded to kiss his chin; "And when he blushes, just like he is now," he kissed his forehead, "I feel myself drawn to him even more," He said with a smile and pecked his lips.

"Well, yes; I'm gay for this beautiful boy by the name Jeon Jungkook. An angel he is," Taehyung kissed him on the lips. This time, a long one. A long sweet kiss shared only by those who share a mutual feeling of love.

Jungkook giggled when they pulled apart; "You're so damn cheesy, Taehyung."

"Only with you, flower."

Jungkook was a blushing mess. "I'm gay for Kim Taehyung," he then said with a proud smile. Before he would've denied this. Wether it being gay or even liking that "asshole" Mr.Kim. He finally accepted, and he's proud. More proud than ever to say, "You're mine now, tae."

From asshole to lover. What an upgrade, taehyung smiled. Past jungkook would've never believed this, would've instead plotted murder eagerly. But now, he plots a future with Taehyung.

"Oh, possessive aren't we?" Taehyung chuckled when jungkook nuzzled his neck, only to kiss it.

Jungkook hummed. "You've always smelt so good, taehyung," Jungkook moaned out, taking in the others scent. Taehyung smelled like strawberries and a soft kind of lavender, though he haven't showered about two days now, he reeked of sweat yet his natural scent overpowered it along with the strawberry scented clothes.

"Being so close, it's addicting."

~

"But like, can you walk a bit more discreet? Why the heck are you crunching all these leaves for? I'm already taking you with me; why are you trying to sell me out, is it fun?" Hyunkook growled, walking lightly so as to avoid the crunchy fallen leaves and dry twigs.

"I'm trying," Hoseok whined, holding onto a tree for support. He regreted not wearing long pants because everything felt itchy. He wore black shorts that reached his knee's, Brown high timberland boots and a white short sleeved T-shirt that read "A sassy bitch." Overall, hyunkook looked cute. He wasn't mascular and that was the beauty of Yun Hoseok, not to mention the bunny bracelet and earrings he wore.

They were finally taking off. It took a bit of convincing to get hyunkook to agree but at the end of the day, hyunkook was threatened, as always. Why does this always happen to him?

They packed everything they needed and soon they were settled. Hyunkook wore black high timberland boots, immune to sharp objects, animals & insect bites and is even waterproof. He then wore his light military pants that he tucked into his boots. He wore a black short sleeved shirt that outlined his muscles. His shoulders broad and wide. His chest buff that his nipples were visible.

He wore no jacket though, it was too hot for that. Rather, he kept it in the strap of his big Louis Vuitton bag in which held all his necessities. As he walked, the sweat made his mascular arms more appealing. Jeon Hyunkook looked sexy and Yun Hoseok can confirm because he was staring so hard, he almost tripped.

"Be careful, weirdo," Hyunkook said, holding his hand to guide him through the the cramped forest full of trees, barely no path visible. And it was very much clear they didn't know where they were going when hoseok annoucned, "there's no more red strings, Hyung."

"Well we have to keep going," Hyunkook said and let go of his hand. Taking a knife from his pocket, Hyunkook marked an X on the bottom of a tree he saw fit and colored it red.

"Why are you coloring it?"

"Its a glow marker; It makes the mark visible at night when you flashlight it," Hyunkook answered nonchalantly and Hoseok looked at him fondly.

Will we ever find them?

______

Will they? Eh
I kinda almost forgot to update- like whaaaa
????