Anger & Run (2)

Who's hyunkook and jungkook? Spot the difference? 

Spot the difference? 

____________________________________

"Wahhhhh!" Students began to coo as they held their mouths in pure admiration, almost thinking they just found their Prince Charming.

Mr.Kim smirked at the reaction, as if he knew. "Mr. Park?" Taehyung called out to the dean.

"Ah, y-yes," Mr. Park stammered, fake coughing as he fixed his non-existent tie.

Taehyung chuckled.

And at that moment, the Dean almost lost his breath. Fumbling with his shirt, he bowed to taehyung before exiting as fast as he could.

"Alright students," Taehyung began as he set his briefcase on his new table, getting out a laptop. "I am aware about your last assignment assessment, reviewing Intercepts," Taehyung spoke as he collectively set his laptop and reached for a math book.

He stood infront of the students, holding the book in hand gracefully. "Can anyone remind me what intercepts are?"

The students on the other hand, were still in awe. Just staring at his back was enough to make them drool. Too focused on the looks, than of the subject itself.

This was the first time, the first time they ever met a teacher who got straight to the point, without asking for them to introduce themselves; he was too different and they knew it.

"Me! Me!" At most, five students called out, hoping to answer the question.

Taehyung chuckled, again.

"You, what is your name?" Taehyung asked one of the five students. The girl replied shyly, "Im Baejun"

"OoooooO" The students mouthed, looking at her as if she was acting fake and indeed it was a surprise, seeing the bitch of their class act shy as she tucked a strand of hair behind ear.

"Stooop" She said shyly, waving her hand dismissively and covering her face, smiling.

Jungkook scoffed.

Now all eyes were on him. "What?" He said as he sat back, crossing his legs and the students shrugged.

"Would you like to tell us why you scoffed?" Taehyung asked, serious.

"I prefer not" Jungkook interjected, loud and confident enough for everyone to hear.

Taehyung smirked amused, "Is that so?"

"So it'd seem," Jungkook replied, fixating his eyes with taehyungs .

"What is your name?"

"Jungkook....Jeon Jungkook"

Taehyung nodded with a slight smile and gestured him to come to the front of the classroom. "Come here, Jeon"

Jungkook hesitated not because he was scared, but because he didn't want to yet he did.

The moment he reached Taehyung, still fixating his eyes on his, he said, "What?"

"Is that how you answer your elders? Fix yourself" Taehyung said fiercely, his eyes burning with dominance and he stared deep in jungkook eyes.

"Sorry, sir," jungkook found himself saying, shifting his gaze at his shoes.

"I will ask you again, Jeon, would you like to tell us why you scoffed?"

Jungkook at this point, was loosing it. He felt so small under the older mans gaze. He felt so vulnerable. His legs wobbled as he took interest in his shoes.

He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He didn't like how vulnerable he felt as he never liked the feeling of weakness and so the boy replied, "None of your business!" And ran out.

Taehyung stared at the younger's back, placing his hands in pockets. After a moment, he looked back at his students, "Shall we continue?"

Jungkook ran and ran until he found himself in the schools garden. It was huge, located at a very remote place at the back of the huge school. The flowers there consisted of tulips, bellflowers, sunflowers, rosemaries, roses, peonies, poppies and so on.

The air was fresh. It smelled too good, so relaxing. As the wind blew, the flowers scent was drawn and from the many different kinds of flowers scents mixed, resulting to a very relaxing scent that one would want to breath into for as long as they live.

There, in the middle of the flowers, a chair was built and Jungkook found himself sitting there. He closed his eyes, letting the shallow wind brush against his face, bringing the scent with it. His heart beats came from a fast pace to slow ones. And in no time, his breathing relaxed.

"Kim. Taehyung," He growled.

"Bye, Mr.Kim," The students bid as they made their way out the classroom.

"Excuse me," Taehyung called out to a student whom was collecting his belongings, "Perhaps, are you a Jeon too?" Taehyung asked clearly knowing the answer as it was written of his face.

"Yes, Mr.Kim," He replied as he looked at taehyung, softly.

"Your brother?"

"Yes, Um... sorry about that," Hyunkook grimaced, scratching his nape.

Taehyung nodded. "Your name?"

"Hyunkook, Jeon Hyunkook" He replied with a smile and taehyung grimaced, which looked like a real smile.

"Well then, Jeon, could you pass this message to your brother?"

Hyunkook nodded, almost immediately.

The bell rang, and soon it was time for lunch. Hyunkook looked for his brother almost everywhere but to no avail. He heard he went to his other classes but after, he was nowhere to be seen.

So Hyunkook gave up, knowing he'd see him at home with the hope he would pass on the message but most importantly, talk things out.

At the end of the day, Hyunkook found himself going home by himself. It was the very first time ever since they began preschool till college, of him going home without his brother and it worried him.

Was it really that bad?

He asked himself as the driver reached their house. Upon walking in, he was met with no one but the maids. Without minding them, he proceeded to run upstairs. "Kook!" He called out with worry as he reached the entrance of their room.

He opened the door wide, running inside, only to be met with an unbelievable sight. "Kook?" With furrowed eyebrows, hyunkook asked.
"What-w-what are you doing?"

Jungkook answered him nonchalantly, "Playing over watch."

_____
Hope you had a great day today!
Love, Dee
❤️❤️❤️