Confessions & We're going to Die? (21)

______

Taehyung and jungkook sat down, after having walking around for another few minutes, only to end elsewhere. Definitely they were lost. There's no denying it. They don't know how deep they're in the forest and to where it would lead them if they kept walking.

Right now, they're hopeless and, again, it's cold. Taehyung's isn't wearing a coat. There's no fire, there's no food and no tent. No nothing. It's just them and their twigs.

Deep inside, they feel like crying. In fact, they're already crying. But they're grown men, they can't cry for this.

"I'm sorry, Jeon," Taehyung apologized, setting up the twigs into a circle formation.

"Do you know how to make a fire?" jungkook asks and taehyung nods.

Jungkook helps him put in the twigs and finally, he watched as taehyung rub the sticks together, eventually, making fire. He dropped it inside and blew it. The fire wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It could do the job.

Jungkook scooted closer to taehyung, who had his back leaning onto a tree. Jungkook took off the Jacket and covered both of them, enough to keep their upper body warm.

"Come here," Taehyung said, smiling as he wrapped his hands around jungkooks waist, bringing him closer to snuggle. Jungkook hid face on Taehyungs neck. Taehyung's scent filling his nostrils.

"You are so warm, Taehyung," Jungkook mumbled.

"I love it when you call me by my name," Taehyung voices out Boldly.

"Sir," Jungkook jokes.

"Jeon," Taehyung chuckles.

"Jungkook~" Jungkook whines, looking up at taehyung with a pout.

Taehyung smiled teasingly, "jeon."

"No~"

"Jeon."

"No I don't like that," Jungkook says.

Taehyung's chuckles, "what would you like to be called then, baby?" Jungkook said, teasingly.

"Jungkook-" Jungkook replies, only for his cheeks to burn after realizing what taehyung called him.

He buries his head, onto his neck once again: "no~" He mumbles.

"No?" Taehyung teases, "you don't want me to call you baby?," he asked, nuzzling his hair. "Baby," he proceeded to say. Because he knows jungkook loves it.

Back then he may have not like it, but now he surely does. Because then, in less than two seconds, he would've ran away or even threw a tantrum. But right now, he's blushing shyly, acting according to his heart.

Taehyung smiled at the thought. How things have turned to this. He had always found jungkooks reactions amusing. And right now, he's in love with them.

"You're so cute~" he complements.

And that's when Jungkook realizes, he likes the man.

"Sleep, little one. Good night," Taehyung's mumbles.

"Goodnight," Jungkook replies; maybe he'll have a chance to confess tomorrow and tell him how he feels and that he's sorry. But right now, he'll enjoy this moment.

They both snuggle. They embrace each other as the night goes on. Just with that small fire, they were warm enough. And they slept the night as if they weren't lost. As if they knew their way back to camp. As if they had bug spray. As if, anytime, probably, a bear or a snake won't attack.