Teasing & hate (11)

____

Teasing Taehyung would always smile, chuckle and smirk when teasing jungkook. Jungkook can't figure out exactly where he gets this audacity from and the confidence but one fact remains, he hated Taehyung. Especially that face he made when he said 'you're right.'

Why does he have to look like he cares. Like he's, Urgh! It irks jungkook to the core. It confuses him into thinking things such as like. Like what? Like he likes Taehyung? No! He shouldn't give a damn if taehyung looks disappointed or sad; as a matter of fact, Why did he even touch him? Why did he tend his wound? Dammit.

Jungkook internally cursed at himself, growing furious.

So jungkook looked at the older furiously, having had enough confusion, "I don't want to ever see you again. Just leave me alone."

Taehyung heart fell. His eyes saddening into a frown. One second jungkooks blushing, adorable and the next he's the whole opposite. It amuses taehyung. No, it used to be amusing how he changed so quick, but now, it's kinda saddening.

Despite the screams jungkook heart made for him to stop and just comfort the other, tell him otherwise, his mind sought differently, "Now please, leave," jungkook commanded, pointing at the door.

Taehyungs face turned serious, reminding himself he was the others teacher; his eyes finally bore into the others, "Jeon, don't think you can command me like that? Mind yourself, young man," He growled. "I'm glad to know you're okay. I don't know why you fainted nor why you were ignoring me but know that, that piqued my interest, Jeon."

Jungkook looked at him in bewilder. Now what? What interest?

Taehyung noticed that his curious question wasn't going to be answered seeing how jungkook was acting, so he decided to let it slide. But obviously not for long. He wants to know and he will.

Curiosity killed the cat; pfft curiosity perked up interest and maybe that interest perked into something else.

Taehyung gave in, his eyes never leaving jungkooks furrowed brows, "I'll see you in my office the next three days."

"What? Why?" Jungkook sat up.

"Yelling at your superior does not go unpunished, Jeon. Refrain yourself from raising you voice at your elders. Just because I let you slide one time, doesn't mean I always will," Taehyung exclaimed, turning towards the door.

"TAEHYUNGGGG!" jungkook whined, unknowingly calling Mr.Kim by his name and man did it sound right coming out of his mouth. It was as if he was born to say that name, though he said it with anger.

The way it rolled out his tongue ever so gracefully. The way it sounded - for a second he felt the need to always say his name but obviously he won't ever face that fact because who is he, Jungkook, who what? Despises Kim Taehyung with all his mind.

"You don't call your teachers by their first name, Jeon," Taehyung lastly said and walked out the door with a subtle smile. Jungkooks reactions were priceless and he won't ever get enough; though it was saddening to know jungkook does not like him one bit.

Jungkook was then left alone in that room, his cheeks blushing from embarrassment as his heart accelerated. Taehyung sounded so hot when he's serious and jungkook reaction to that was overwhelming.