Wolfs? (22)

I suck at titles:(

______

"Shorty."

"Shorty, slowly, you'll hurt yourself."

"I don't know where they are and I had we have humans here." Shorty replied worriedly.

"They are literally all the way at bottom of the forest. Plus Hoseok is with them," The man behind shorty spoke nonchalantly as they walk past each tree, looking around in a hurry.

Shorty quickly turned around and pointed his finger at the male behind him. "It's all your fault, you dragged me away. They're kids and Hoseok, that troublemaker probably walked them down there just for the fun of it. We should have never trusted them with Hoseok!"

"Babe, chim- I'm-" Yoongi's eyes soften, his hands reaching to comfort the other who instantly swatted them away.

"Don't touch me until we fin- "

"Wait, Chim, you hear that?" Yoongi asked, his ears twitching.

"Its them!" Jimim exclaimed in panick. "They're in trouble hyung." He almost cried.

"C'mon," Yoongi sounded, his wolf appearing. His hands turned into claws, his legs as well and soon, from a human form, he turned into a huge wolf. He had green eyes and his fur was black and white.

Jimin rushed to his back, holding onto his neck. "Go!' He commanded and yoongi ran off as fast as he could, following the sounds of ruffling and screams.

"Jungkook, what the heck!" Taehyung crackled, watching jungkook struggle as he clutched his stomach.

"Make it stop, Hyung," Jungkook begged in between laughter.

"They like you."

Jungkook screamed again. His stomach paining him from laughing so hard. One second he was at the verge of death, and the next, he was laughing.

For a second, death had flashed their sparkly eyes as they saw the wolfs running towards them. They thought the animals were going to tear them into shreds of meat, share among each other their flesh and that was how they would die. It was scary. Their hearts were beating up their throats from fear, trembling all over.

As they had closed their eyes, ready to face their death, instead, they were tackled down. They first screamed, of course, Jungkook being a bit more dramatic than taehyung.

He screamed his lungs out. He didn't even know what was going on for his screams filled his own ears. He wasn't aware that The blue eyed wolf was rather licking his face, saliva coating his soft face. His mouth was wide open, which was unfortunate because the wofls saliva also coated his mouth.

Jungkook made a disgusting face when the saliva hit his throat, "Ew,' he groaned, attempying to spit out the spit. "What is this? Is this how death tastes like?" He cried out, yet despite that, his eyes were still shut tight scared to see anything. He thought he was in the afterlife as he fet his face drip with sticky substances.

Taehyung on the other hand, wasn't screaming, he had fear but was in bewilder. He never expected that to happen. Honestly, he thought he was in the afterlife as well, but when he opened his eyes, feeling tounges on his face, his eyes widen. He saw wolfs surrounding him, attempting to lick his face, like a puppy and they were breathing heavily.

He was dusgusted, yes. And then he felt a tickle on his abdomen, which made him laugh. Until he herd screams, he shot up. His mouth wide agape, there was jungkook, looking like an idiot. It continued like that, for two straight minutes. Even the wolfs decided they've had enough and backed away from him, eyeing him oddly. Jungkook soon opened his eyes, looking around, the he muttered, "The afterlife doesn't look any different."

Taehyung chuckled, "Thats because it not the afterlife, baby."

"Yoongi, hurry up."

"I am. Those screams don't even sound like the kids. Have they attacked humans?" Yoongi asked in worry.

"They know better," Jimin exclaimed, fear in his eyes. "Please, don't let that be the case."

And it wasn't the case because when they reached there, they saw a happy scene unfold infront of them, full of laughters and faint screams. Jimin sighed in relief and got off yoongi's back, running towards them.

"Jung Hoseok, you embicile!!" Jimin screamed pointing a finger at the big white furred wolf with blue eyes who quickly ran off towards a tree and hid behind it.

"I will kill you, hoseok!" He declared, walking towards him, only for him to run and chase. "Stop!"

"Kids, stop licking them. Thats gross. Come here," Yoongi growled at the little wolfs, still in his wolf form; which meant, all the humans heard, Jungkook and Taehyung, was nothing but growls.

The kids retreated, standing far back from them as they whined. They were so excited but now it looks like they have to leave. They walked to where yoongi was, standing right being him. "Stay here," Yoongi instructed.

Yoongi took slow steps towards the confused faces of the two humans who held each other in a hug. They stared a yoongi, gulping, thinking this one was different from the others. He looked much bigger and stronger with a dangerous deminor.

The big steps he took, crushing the leaves, The sound echoing through the forest. The wind blew by, the leaves falling from the trees as they flew through the thin air. It was chilly then, that morning. The sun alsmot high up and the clouds decorating the vast blue skies.

And yet, Underneath the blanket of the earth, in a forest, a peculiar scene between humans and wolfs unfolding.

Because everyone, in fact even animals and probaly nature knows that beasts, forest animals and humans don't get along well.

______

This is kind of boring; I didn't mean for the story to turn out like this honestly. I thought it would continue at the camp and they'd like go back to school but what the-
Anyways, ty and enjoy y'all day/night
Love, Dee