Tents & Touch (18)

______

"Finally!"

"Yessir!!"

"Beautiful!"

"No, It's not."

Somi, one of Taehyung's students stepped out the bus and felt the cold wind kiss her skin; she smiled: "The most beautiful forest out there, Gotjawal!"

While every other students looked at her, shaking their heads. The students, with the teachers help, unpacked their belongings from the yachts' trunk. As soon as they had arrived to Jeju, a yacht was there waiting for them.

Here they are, now. Infront of the said, forest: Gotjawal forest in Jeju. This indeed is a beautiful forest, but at the same time, it isn't. Well, everyone has their own perspective. Everyone sees things differently. To some, nature is beautiful, and to others, nature is scary.

As Somi looks at the forests entrance with sparkles in her eyes, she smiles even wider. Her heart beating drastically. She had always loved nature. She believes that nature is the source of all earth. It is beautiful and it should be appreciated.

"Somi, get your stuff," Hyunjin, her classmate who was helping unpack the languages exclaimed.

Somi smiled and took both her suitcases. "Thank you."

The students each collected their languages, and soon the Yacht left. They each stood in a horizontal line, still at the forests entrance with their languages in hand.

Some looked tired, some bored, some ecstatic and some neutral.

"Students. As you all know, this is the first trip we have this year. There will be many more, but that will only, and I say only, happen based on how you participate in this trip. Yes, we will be here for one week. On an island. In a forest. In the middle of nowhere," Mr. Minho exclaimed, putting some humor in those last words. And the students chuckled.

Mr. Minho continued, "This trip, as college students, was suggested by the the college Boards because they think you youngsters need to learn about nature, physically. Pay heed students, because right after this trip, there will be a test in things pertaining to what we saw and learned," Mr. Minho, declares loudly, "Are we clear?!"

"Yes, Sir!" The student said in unison, almost like soldiers; Hyunkook even dared to salute.

"Good," Minho, said, clasping his hands.

"Okay, I'll take roll. I know everyone is here, except hoseok who will be arriving here in less that two minutes now. So if I call your name, here or yes will do as an answer," Mrs. Carly announced and began taking attendance.

Three minutes later, Hoseok, who due to personal reasons was given permission to be escorted here by his family came with one one and half—a suitcase and a duffel bag—luggage, running out his families yacht.

"Hoseokie is here Ladies and gentleman!!" He yelled out, running awkwardly as he struggled with his belongings, only for the duffel bag to fall on the ground.

Hoseok groaned. "Dammit!"

The students chuckled.