Kiss, Denial & Cries (14)

_____

Jungkook looks at taehyung with wide eyes, his face red and hot, searching for taehyung. And when he saw those soft eyes, his own softened. Jungkook was  not in confusion, anymore. Because the way his heart stammered against his chest from that peck, the way his stomach raptured with butterflies and that wave of shock he felt through his spine, jungkook knew.

His mind was not the slightest confused anymore. He knew. He liked taehyung. Because of the feeling of wanting to feel taehyung lips on his again.

Jungkook is gay.

The words gay fogged his mind. That was something he did not want to become. Something he does not want to become, yet here he is, acting gay with that asshole of a teacher, Kim taehyung.

Last time he remembered, he hated the man; but today, why is his mind telling him otherwise? Jungkook swore he won't become gay and that he won't suck dick. Yet here he is thinking about it.

He stared into Taehyung's eyes. It was that look. Taehyung's gaze showed want and jungkook  feels to give. It made him fluster, hot and a little bit horny? His heart was beating fast and his mind, this time, going along with his heart; jungkook clutched onto his shirt, his eyes getting teary.

There's no way he's gay.

"Mr....Kim," He cried out.

Taehyung although confused, finds his hands making their way to jungkook hair, caressing it softly.

Jungkook continued, his voice low, soft and shy. "What are you doing to me?" He asked and taehyung was quiet, so he went on. "Why are you making feel this way?" Jungkook looked at taehyung, his eyes teary.

Taehyung's hands slowly made their way to caresses jungkook tears away. And jungkook leaned onto the warmth of his hands and taehyung whispered, "What are you feeling, little one?"

Jungkook was quite for a moment, before he sniffled his reply; "A mess. Hot like fucking flames just from you touch. Warm. Loved. Butterflies, taehyung," jungkook held Taehyung's hands in his. "I- I feel loved." He said more like a question than a statement.

Taehyung smiled lightly and pecked his forehea; "You deserve to be loved, beautiful," taehyung added not making jungkooks statement clear and jungkook saw the hesitation in Taehyung's heart so he leaned back from his touch, fiddling with his hand.

"Taehyung- I mean, Mr. Kim. This is wrong," Jungkook said, tears brimming his eyes again, knowing what he's about to say, will hurt him. "We can't be doing this. Please don't lead me into false feelings. I don't want this."

Taehyung found himself nodding, despite his clenching heart and trembling hands, to which he fists. He nibbles onto his bottom lip, "Did you want to re-do that test, Jungkook?"

Taehyung's asks softly and jungkook shattered. How did he know? He had yet to tell him.

Taehyung saw the confusion on his face and smiled a bit, "You didn't look pleased with that grade when I gave you your paper."

Jungkook nodded. He felt little butterflies in his stomach again. Maybe his stomach missed having someone understanding him just from his face expressions. Or maybe he's just hungry. There's no way one can feel so many butterflies in one day.

But, did taehyung really care about jungkook?

He smiled a little, tears cascading down his face swiftly,"Can I re-do it, Sir?"

Taehyung nodded, "If you stop crying, yes."

"I'm not crying," he said as he got up. His cheeks feeling cold after departing from the others warmth.

Taehyung's chuckled at that; jungkook was just too cute. In fact, he is too cute and he is not ready to let him go yet. But if it came to the point where he made him cry, taehyung has no reason to say no. He never intended to make him cry nor does he want to see him cry. Crying and begging jungkook is the last thing he wants to see.

Taehyung doesn't regret leaning in with jungkook. Yes, he wanted to taste those plumb pink lips he always had eyes on, but he knows. He knows that jungkook doesn't like him, in his mind. He's been observing jungkook. His body reacts diffferent while his mind does it's own thing. Taehyung sort of has the urge to help him follow his heart, but when jungkook finally followed his heart and leaned in, he knew jungkook was at a realization, and now he's in denial.

This interest of his is really a pain. He doesn't remember ever caring for one like this; it's been so long. So, maybe, he should let him go before it's too late. It was fun while it lasted. Though it hurts, it will soon go away, right? They haven't been together for years, though if felt like it, so he shouldn't be hurting as if he just broke up with the love of his life.

Taehyung is an adult, who know how to differentiate what's good, and what wrong. And the relationship between a teacher and student is wrong. He knows that. He always knew that. But for jungkook, he seemed to always forget.

Clearly jungkook is hard to pursue, so why not? He doesn't want to let him go though, but he's been asked and with tears. He has to.

Jungkook looked at taehyung once more as he stood. His stomach twisting and walked towards the door. He can feel Taehyung's eyes boring to his back and that made him shiver.

But before he could open the door and leave, thinking everything is finally over, that deep voice reached his ears.

"This time, I will let you slide. Be it the last, Jeon."

"Jungkook-shi, how are we today?"

"Jeon Hyunkook-shi why do you sound like that today?"

Hyunkook chuckled. He sat onto one of the chairs in one of the classrooms, he and jungkook were assigned to clean this week. "You know my voice is identical to yours, right?"

"No, it's not. Our face, yes. But our voice, no way." Jungkook deadpanned, sweeping the sides of the classroom, eager to finish the task and go home.

It's been a long day for him. So many things happening all at once. And for some reason, when he jerked of earlier, he almost moaned Taehyung's name. So right now, he's feeling extremely bad about himself. He almost pity's himself.

Then he hears Hyunkook chuckling again, his lips forming that bunny smile, and his eyes creasing: it's cute. And then he smiles, shyly; but for a completely different reason, he himself does not like.

It just popped up in his mind all of a sudden:

You're beautiful, Jeon.

______
What's y'all favorite color?
Mines is Black:))
Love, Dee