Give me your hand & worry (9)

_____

"Why am I so clumsy?" The person muttered to himself and Jungkook scrunched his nose, flaring.

Jungkook knew this voice far too well. Well enough to give him a headache. So, jungkook sighed, ignoring the male.

Instead, Jungkook looked around the room, his eyes scrutinizing everything he landed his eyes on. This room, he never thought he would ever visit again. It looks just how it always looked. It wasn't his first time in here; he always got minor bruises to be patched up once in a while, so he wasn't really panicking or anything, rather calm and collected.

But the question was, why is he in here?

That question is beyond jungkooks comprehension. He knows the answer to that question far too well but will never acknowledge that. And Jungkook once again sighed, turning to face the male who was picking up glass with bare hands.

The male slowly picked up each glass, careful enough not to hurt himself. But surely he failed.

"Damn, it!" He cursed. He sounded annoyed and jungkook may or may not have laughed at that. It was his first time ever witnessing such scene. He never would've guessed usual Kim taehyung was clumsy. The teacher was always collected and perfect in a way, but as a teacher though; and in other aspects, to jungkook, he was an "asshole".

Yeah anyone can break a glass. Wether it being by accident or on purpose. But when you're picking up glass, everyone knows to pick them up with gloves or something that won't hurt you or with a broom and dust pan, so who in their right mind picks up glass with their hands? Even so, you have to be really careful. But obviously taehyung was clumsy to have hurt himself in such process.

And to say Jungkook found that endearing would be an understatement. This is his and will be his tramp card. When he sees taehyung next time, he will definitely hit him with the "clumsy adult". This is stupid yeah. But regarding to taehyung, a perfectionist, this is an insult.

Taehyung three the glass in the nearest trash can before walking towards the first aid kit near the window. His body slightly turning so that jungkook could see his ethereal side profile.

The sun was shining through the window, gleaming it's golden rays on his face. His lashes laid down, nose bridged, his lips pink and glossy and his jawline, sharp and smooth. His skin tanned: glazed. It shone in contrast as if competing with the sun to see who shines brighter. And for a second there, Jungkook stared as his lips, his mind wondering again to one of his dreams.

And when Jungkooks breath hitched, the sun lost.

Taehyung quickly turned his head, his eyes meeting jungkooks and the bandage he almost wore, fell.

"Jeon!" Taehyung called out with a smile. And at that moment, the sun might've been rethinking its job because Taehyung's smile was brighter.

Jungkook watched as taehyung walked towards him, happily ignoring his wound. He had a smile so bright, exposing all his teeth and his eyes forming a crescent. He was beautiful and Jungkook may or may not felt butterflies in his stomach. He knows very well how the teacher is charming but despite that, Jungkook wore no expression, but surely his heart danced the most.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook bluntly asked.

Taehyung sighed, relived the male is okay, "Why are you here?"