Make it right (19)

Vantae_1930 I'll try to update often😭
Whenever I'm free I'll type; I didn't even realize we was already on chapter 19?? Taekooks' Coming after a long ride!
But Yall so patient-
😭❤️💗

______

The night sky is beautiful. It's always beautiful on these types of camping nights. Especially when it's a happy moment. There is a full moon and the stars that decorates the dark sky, glistening, makes the atmosphere even more impressive. While underneath the sky sits a campfire with people surrounding it, each seated on a plastic chair.

They were each holding a stick full of marshmallows and chocolate. Some were already devouring them, some were still in the making of their s'mores, some were talking and some were listening.

It was their first day there. They had to make the best of it. At least have some fun and chat, get to communicate with each other after their long journey there and all the setting up they had to do.

You could hear them laughing. Their voices contradicting the sounds nature brings. Until they weren't laughing anymore.

Apparently, like Hoseok and Sujin agreed, there's no fun to camp without stories.

"And when they got deeper into the forest, they saw a light," Hoseok continued, telling a story that seemed to match the scenario they were in. He called it the man eating ghost.

Hoseok looked at everyone, they all had their eyes on him, eager to hear his next words. And when hoseoks mouth opened slightly to speak, everyone's eyes grew wider; the story was interesting, that's a fact. It was intriguing. Even the teachers, especially Mr.Minho was so into it.

"They walked slowly towards the light and what they saw had them running back. But it started chasing them. They run and run and soon the little girl tripped on a branch," Hoseok exclaimed, his voice raspy. "At that moment, the boy she was with knew it was too late, because when he looked up, the ghost holding the blue candle was standing infront of him."

Suddenly, hoseok screamed, startling the others. Some almost falling off their seat.

"The boy screamed," Hoseok smirked, staring at each of his classmates eager eyes, "until he wasn't."

There was a moment of silence. It seemed as though everyone was comprehending what was said. And most of them looked around their surroundings, gulping.

"Hoseok we just got here, man. What are you doing?" Simon, one of his classmates who ever only talks once in a while asked. "We're just about to go to sleep too!"

"It wasn't even scary," Somi pointed out. Some agreed and those who were trembling not only from the cold, but also from the story and the dark surroundings disagreed.

"I wasn't even done yet," Hoseok said and smiled. "Should I continue?"

"Nope. We get it," Hyunkook said, standing up and dusting his pants. "Can we get to bed now?" He asked the teachers.

"Yes. But one of you have to stay behind for cleaning," Mrs. Carly announced and as soon as she blinked, most of the students were gone, hyunkook being the first.

Mr. Kim chuckled, "I tend to sleep late; I'll help clean," Taehyung laughed out, watching the others students walk away, leaving Jungkook and Hyunjin behind.

The others teachers nodded, giving taehyung a steady look before taking their leave as there wasn't much to clean.

"Thank you for staying behind, gents," Taehyung stood, clasping his hands together. His face glistening from the dying fire. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white Celine long sleeve shirt.
His hair curly. He looked as ethereal as always, even with casual clothing.

Jungkook appreciated the look. He was yearning for Taehyung. He was regretful. When he thought about the old days, when taehyung would mess with him, he can't help but get sad. Maybe, he isn't straight after all. It had been so many days and yet all he thinks about is taehyung everyday, especially everynight. He's all he dreams of and that kiss.

He has to stop denying it. And today, he won't. Because he stares at taehyung lovingly. He wants to make things right. He wants taehyung to have interest in him again. He would've never told him to leave him alone if he knew. If only he knew sooner. Maybe, just maybe Taehyung could've been his man. He does not want him claimed by another man that's not him. That thought hurts him deeply.

It's now jungkooks turn to take interest and Persue the male. And to do that, jungkook stands up and looks at Hyunjin: "it's late right now," he looks up at the sky. "I will clean. It's okay. You can go sleep," He continued, his eyes boring into hyunjin as he saw the disapproving look. "I tend to sleep really late as well, I can handle this," he nudges Hyunjin shoulder. "You can go rest."

"I want to hel-"

Jungkook cut hyunjin off, squeezing his shoulders lightly, hoping he would give in. "I said, I got it. I'm just worried for you. Look at these eyes bags. When was the last time you had proper sleep?"

"Yesterday," Hyunjin answered nonchalantly, "look, I really want to help-"

Jungkook looked furious then, his lips twitching. Hyunjin gulped. Jungkook looked scary as he inched closer to Hyunjin, not wanting Taehyung to witness his desperation. "I said go." He growled into his ears and hyunjin trembled.

"O-okay," Hyunjin stuttered, turning to leave.

"Good night. Get some rest Friend," Jungkook said softly to Hyunjin, a warm smile on his face as he waved. "See you tomorrow."

"So I guess it's just you and me now, Sir," Jungkook turned around with a shy smile. He looked at Taehyung who had his hands crossed to his chest, looking at jungkook with a straight face.

"The more the faster you know," Taehyung said, flatly.

"He was sleepy," Jungkook whines, picking up a stick.

"Oh, really. You didn't ask him to leave.," Taehyung asked, more like a statement, watching jungkooks pout grow. He looked so cute. Taehyung felt the urge to squeeze his cheeks and pamper them with kisses. But he can't. Forget those thoughts. They're wrong on many levels and the boy told him to leave him alone.

"No~" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's chuckled, "well let's get this cleaned up so we can go rest as well, Jeon."

And for the first time that night, Jungkook smiled. He smiled widely. He made taehyung laugh. He felt butterflies surge in his stomach. He never felt so happy to clean before.

While he was cleaning, although they didn't say anything, Mother Nature's sounds and the fire burning the sticks, made the atmosphere warm. Jungkook felt warm. He kept glancing at taehyung every ten seconds and each time, he felt warmer.

"Sir, the fire is going out," Jungkook pointed out, throwing the last piece of s'more stick in the fire.

Taehyung took the trash bag and placed it infront of a tree near the teachers tents.

"And there's no more wood to put inside," Jungkook pointed out, placing the last one in the fire as well.

Taehyung looked around. He couldn't bring himself to wake the other students to collect more wood. "We have to keep the fire running and more wood for the early morning," he said.

"Come, let's go get more wood," He suggested as he got two torches, handing one to Jungkook and wore a jacket.

Jungkook smiled, walking beside taehyung. Purposely, wearing a thin layer clothing. Black sweatpants and a thin long sleeve green shirt.

Maybe, maybe he can make this right.

_______
How's y'all Queens and Kings doing?😌💅🏾

I'm sleepy; I could sleep all day
Love, Dee