chapter 4

his seat was 15B.

dream stuffed the ticket back in his pocket, his face turned red with excitement but he didn't want to make it completely obvious.

"oh cool, we're sitting next to eachother." dream said looking away from him.

sapnap nudged his shoulder as he continued walking, dream looked over to see a smirk on sapnaps face. dream rolled his eyes as he smiled and looked away from him.

he's so pretty.

that thought continued running through his mind, it was driving him absolutely crazy. over and over georges face replayed in his mind, dream could feel his cheeks heat up.

he just met this boy an hour ago, he couldn't like him right?

wrong.

he knew the feeling of wanting someone, wanting to feel them and touch them. but never with someone he just met, dream doesn't fall for people easily. but this boy made him feel light and bubbly.

dream brushed the idea out of his mind, maybe if he didn't think about it he wouldn't feel it.

the boys continued walking, only few people walking in front and behind him. they walked up the stairs leading into the plane. flight attendants greeted them as they walked by and pointed them into the right direction they needed to go.

the boys walked to the near back of the plane. dream looked at the numbers on the end of the seats, he walked closer to 15.

soon they reached their seats. alex, karl and sapnap sat in their seats across from dream.

"can i have the window seat." sapnap said.

"no i get the window seat." karl argued.

"hold up a fucking minute." alex said interrupting. "i get the window seat."

"shut the fuck up short boy, you probably couldn't see out the window anyways." sapnap yelled.

dream watched as they continued to argue about the window seat, dream stood outside the seat.

"you want inside or outside?" dream said smiling.

"i don't care." george said.

george stared at his phone, his typing was loud and angry. his tone was aggressive.

"okay then, you can have window seat then."

"k." george said as he took a seat.

dreams took his suitcase and shoved it in the compartment above them, he then took georges and shoved it in too. he sat down next to him, he took a little peak at his phone. he was writing a full on paragraph to this girl, damn it must be that serious.

george huffed and shoved his phone into his pocket. dream looked over at him, tears slowly ran down his face as he looked ahead.

"you alright?" dream said lightly.

george continued looking ahead, he stayed silent. dreams mood changed as he ignored him.

dream took out his phone and turned it on, a text from morgan appeared on the screen.

"thought you were gay." george said looking at him.