chapter 21

"i love you dream."

dreams eyes widened, this is the first time george has told him that he loved him. to be honest dream didn't think george loved him, george didn't seem to like to express his emotions that often.

"i love you george." dream said, he immediately slammed his lips back into georges.

a car stopped in the middle of the road, they honked at the 2. they both pulled away from the kiss, dream raised his middle finger up at the driver and grabbed georges hand. they ran away from the road and onto the sidewalk.

dream grabbed onto george pushing him up against a building wall, dreams fingers traced georges jawline then moved up to his lips. dream slowly leaned into george placing his lips on georges.

in that moment the world revolved around them, just them. no one else, just the 2 boys who were in love.

they felt alone even though people were passing them every second.

george slightly pulled away from the kiss, he felt dreams hand slowly trace down.

"we're in public, dream." george laughed.

"want to go back to wills then?"

george smiled, dream smirked. george nodded in agreement. they both ran back to the car they opened the doors fast and buckled up.

george untucked his shirt from his pants, dream could tell the suit was making him uncomfortable.

george turned on the car and drove off, dream wiped the rain off of his face.

dream took a glimpse of the suit, it was wet but not ruined. he was hoping will wouldn't be mad at him when they got back.

dream refrained from thinking about that, instead he looked over at george. george was leaning back into his seat, the street lamps panned in on his face, making his face glow in the night.

"i love you george." dream said, he slipped his hand on georges thigh.

george laughed to himself, he looked over at dream with a smile on his face.

dream could tell george had a hard time expressing his emotions, dream was just the opposite, he was an open book.

dream stared out the window, looking at all of the buildings and trees surrounding him. this was georges home, dream wanted it so desperately to be him and georges home.

the two sat in silence for a little bit, before george took out it phone and connected his phone to the speaker.

"any preferences?" george said opening spotify.

"no not really."

george clicked the shuffle button, the first song started.

"when i was young and stupid,
my love left to be a rock and roll star
he told me please don't worry,
wise little smile that spoke so safely"

"is this glass animals?" dream spoke.

"yeah." george said. "you listen to them?"

"well duh, what's your favorite song from them?"

"helium." george said looking over. "what's yours?"

"heatwaves."

george laughed to himself.

"of course you like heatwaves." george said laughing.

"and?" dream yelled. "what about it? it's a good song."

george nodded his head in agreement, he turned the music up louder as the 2 listened, singing with each other.

"can i ask you something?" george asked.

"yeah what's up."

"so i was kinda thinking about it a little earlier. but i just wondered if you, sapnap, karl and alex wanted to stay over at my place?" george explained. "will has to leave soon for a photo shoot and i feel it would be easier because you wouldn't have to spend as much money, and i like the company."

dream thought about it for a second, although he'd like to be with george he didn't want to feel like a burden.

"um that'd be cool." dream explained. "but i don't want to put that type of stress on you."

"dream i literally asked you." george said. "i have a couple of extra bedrooms you all can stay at. i wouldn't ask you if i didn't want you to stay."

dream thought to himself once again, he was pretty tight on money since he just spent it all on a trip. but that wasn't the reason he wanted to stay over at georges house.

"yeah then okay." dream said. "but i'm going to pay you for how long we stay."

"no it's fine. it's on me."

dream wrapped his arms around georges waist, even though george couldn't hug back it was enough for him.

"thank you." dream said warmly.

george smiled back at him, his eyes lit up with his smile.

they listened to music the rest of the car ride, vibing with each other and making the time pass by.

they pulled into wills garage and put the car in park.

"let's take our guesses what they are doing right now." george said.

"i bet they're watching youtube." dream said. "or drinking."

"i bet they're sleeping." george said. "i'm confident with that statement."

the two got out of the car, a small beep and red lights flashed in the garage as george locked it. they walked into the house through the garage door and walked over to the living room.

they stood watching all of the boys, they were staring at the tv.

"i knew it." dream whispered to george.

"shut up."

sapnap got up quickly and walked over to dream.

"did you hear the news?" sapnap said, he sounded a little panicked.

"no why?"

"we're stuck here." sapnap said.

"what do you mean we're stuck here?" dream shouted, although he didn't intend to shout.

"england is getting locked down in a week, i've looked at plane tickets to see if we can get out before it gets shut down and all of the flights are taken. we are literally stuck here." sapnap sighed, he sounded frustrated.

"but classes start back up in a couple of weeks."

"we're fucked." sapnap said. "totally fucked."

"well when are travel bans lifted?" dream exclaimed.

"they haven't said, but they said a couple of months before they would even think about lifting it." sapnap said. "covid is getting really bad here."

dream thought to himself, maybe this wasn't a bad thing. but maybe it was horrible. he wouldn't be able to see his family for a while, nor would he be able to be home.

"you guys can come stay at my place." george said. "there is enough room for everyone."

"are you sure george?" dream asked.

"positive."

sapnap stood up again.

"well get comfortable, looks like we're going to be here for a while."