chapter 6

dream woke up to the feeling of light turbulence, the plane shook as he rubbed his eyes. george laid there, his eyes closed. georges hand was on dreams leg, his other one on dreams hand.

a flight attendant approached them, her arms were crossed.

"sir, could you follow me this way." the young lady said.

dream gave her a confused expression, he moved georges hands off of him. he slowly got up, he moved georges head up to the back of the seat.

the boys in the next seat were all asleep, it seemed everyone was. the plane was silent besides the wind rushing up against the sides of the plane.

the flight attendant moved to the back of the plane dream followed, they were in a small room. it had food and drinks in it.

"what's the issue?" dream said rubbing his eyes.

the lady looked at dream, she was shorter so she looked up at him. her eyes were green and gray, her eyeliner was slightly smudged, mascara laced her eyelashes. she was pretty, but not his type.

"i just wanted to talk about the fight that happened before, it's unacceptable. i know that man was in the wrong but our passengers have brought complaints."

dream laughed at that sentence, he didn't care what people thought about him and why should it matter if he wasn't in the wrong.

the lady moved closer to dream, dream took a few steps back. she looked at him with menacing eyes, what a weird way for a flight attendant to be acting.

"and this may sound weird and it's totally against policy, but can i have your number. i'd love to get something to eat with you some time." the lady said looking up at him, she stepped closer as dream stepped back. dream felt his hands hit the wall as she stepped closer.

"uh- no. i'm not necessarily into women." he stuttered saying those words, he was uncomfortable to say the least. he face grew red with embarrassment. he could feel the heat in his cheeks and eyes.

"uh i'm going to go now." he said walking away.

the lady grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, she pulled him in for a kiss. dream pulled away just in time before they touched.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, get the fuck off of me." he said as he walked away, he didn't look behind him at all. he returned to his seat next to george.

georges head leaned up against the window, his hands rested in his lap.

he was so fucking pretty it wasn't even funny.

the sun shone through the windows, the sun rested on georges face making it completely perfect. his skin was so clear, so soft.

slight turbulence shook the plane causing george to move a little bit, dream moved closer to him. he ran his fingers through georges hair as he moved. he whispered into his ear.

"geooorgeee, wake up."

george smiled as he opened his eyes, his eyes glimmered in the light as the sun shined. he stared at dream, looking directly into his eyes.

"weird question." george said in a low raspy voice. "but what color are your eyes."

dream let out a little giggle.

"green, isn't it obvious?"

george let out a small laugh.