chapter 8

tw. vomiting, ED

"well would you guys like to come over or something?"

dreams stomach turned a little bit, he was nervous.

"i ordered an uber but i can cancel it. is that okay dream?" sapnap said looking at him.

dreams face had turned white and pale. the feeling of sickness soon rushed into him.

dream ran to the closest bathroom, everyone yelled his name as he ran. he ran into the men's restroom and locked the stall behind him.

everything rushed to him at once, he threw up 4 times before anyone showed up. light footsteps were heard from outside the stall. someone knocked on the stall door lightly.

"clay, are you okay?" george said standing outside the stall.

dream flushed the toilet and unlocked the stall behind him, george quickly rushed in and sat by his side. dream knelt at the toilet his hands were buried in his pockets.

"what's wrong?" george said compassionately, worry struck georges face as dream looked at him. dreams eyes were bloodshot, his face was as white as a ghost and under his eyes were dark purple bags.

"fuck, i knew this would happen." dream said slamming his fist on the floor.

george put his hand on dreams back and slowly rubbed it.

"you knew what would happen?" george said.

"homesickness. i get it every time i leave my fucking house."

george stared at him with compassionate eyes, he looked genuinely concerned for dream. and for dream this was weird, no one was ever really concerned for him besides his friends.

"come on, we can go have fun at wilburs. it will distract you." george smiled lightly at him, dream could never say no to him.

george got up and put his hands out, dream grabbed them and pulled himself up off of the floor. george put his hand on dreams shoulder and walked him out of the bathroom. there stood all of the boys chatting with each other. dream caught their eyes and they all walked over.

"my poor dreamie poo what happened." sapnap said squeezing dreams face.

"nothing i'm fine, i'm just tired." dream said grabbing sapnaps hands off of his face.

"clay if you guys don't want to come over you don't have too. i know we just met and all." wilbur said looking over at dream.

"no it's fine i want too."

dream stumbled back a little bit, sapnap grabbed on to him and walked him over to a chair. dream took a seat and rolled his head back, he was lightheaded and had the feeling he was about to pass out.

the sudden feeling of dizziness struck him. his hearing faded away, and darkness appeared around him.

he passed out.

...

he woke up being somewhere completely different, he was in a darkish room with minimum light. he was in a bedroom, but he didn't know where. footsteps approached the door on the left and the door creaked open to reveal sapnap.