chapter 7

and that's the moment he knew he loved george.

but did he really? he's felt love before, but this felt totally different. it felt like love, but it was heavier. dream was just confused, did he want a relationship? could he handle a relationship?

he couldn't handle a relationship. he knew that. he still wasn't over his last one, going into a new one would only cause issues.

dread filled his heart, he wished this would've never happened. if only he wouldn't have asked this man to sit by them, he wouldn't be in this situation.

but he couldn't change it, it's already happened. he was going to enjoy these moments, even if he wanted it so desperately not to happen.

he grabbed the airpods out of his pocket and took the left one out, he slipped it in his ear. he held the other one out to george, george took it and put it in his right ear.

dream took the phone out of his pocket, he scrolled through his music playlist. he tried to find the perfect song to listen too.

that's when he saw it, the perfect song. it explained his feelings perfectly.

the song started of with humming, the intro to the song was relaxing and calming. but had deep meaning behind it.

"don't you know im no good for you....i've learned to lose you can't afford to....tore my shirt to stop you bleeding....but nothing ever stops you leaving...."

dream listened to the song, he knew the meaning behind the words. it was exactly how he was feeling in that exact moment, except for he was thinking about morgan and not george.

george listened to the song, he feel like he could relate to it in a way. the toxicity in his old relationship showed up in his mind. this song reminded him exactly of ally, his toxic ex girlfriend he had just broken up with.

they both had similar situations, they just didn't open up about it with each other. they were scared of the judgment they may receive from it.

they listened to the music, holding each other as it played. they soon fell asleep.

8 hours later.

everyone woke up to the sound of the flight attendant over the speaker, they were almost there.

"thank you for flying with us, we hope you enjoyed the flight. we will be landing in 10 minutes."

talking could be heard from everywhere. george and dream still sat close holding each other.

in 10 minutes they could possibly never see each other again.

dream looked over to see alex on his phone, his airpods in his ears. sapnap was laying next to karl, karl laid his head on sapnaps shoulder. dream knew something had been going on between the two, but never asked about it.

dream looked down at george, he was looking at his phone. he scrolled through twitter and occasionally stopped to read tweets. low muffles of laughs could be heard coming out of georges mouth.

"hi." dream said looking down at george.

george turned his phone off and set it in his lap, he looked up and smiled at dream.

"hi." george said with a soft tone.

"10 minutes huh." dream said with a sad tone, the smile slowly drifted from his face. georges smile disappeared almost immediately.

"unfortunately." george said. "but how long are you staying in england, we should definitely hang out or something."

dream thought to himself about that question, he was thinking only a couple of weeks but now he wanted to stay longer so he could see george as much as he could.