chapter 9

"do you guys want to play a game."

dream rolled his eyes as he looked up at him.

"what type of game, karl." dream said laughing.

"i don't know i was thinking like monopoly or something but everyone said that's boring so truth or dare?"

oh god. truth or dare. the game where everyone exposes themselves. although it did sound fun dream felt like some things would come up that he never wanted to tell people.

"that sounds fun!" george said with an excited tone. he grabbed dreams hand and lifted him up off of the bed. "come on, let's go have fun."

george gave dream a warm smile, dream couldn't say no to him.

dream was walked out into the living room, the house was super nice. it was neatly organized and decorated.

everyone sat on the couch, youtube played on the tv. everyone seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves.

george sat dream on the sectional, he went over to a basket and grabbed a large fuzzy blanket. he walked back over and took a seat next to dream, he then wrapped the blanket around both of them.

"okay so truth or dare?" alex shouted to all of them. "this is going to be poggers."

everyone nodded their heads in unison, dream was slightly nervous. he stomach twisted.

"where's your bathroom?" dream looked over at wilbur.

"down at the end of the hall and to the left." he pointed in the direction of the hallway.

dream sat up, he released from the blanket. he walked over to the bathroom and shut the door, he turned the sink on so no one could hear him.

he looked at the mirror, he stared deeply at him face. he thought he looked gross, disgusting and just overall horrific.

he looked over at the toilet, the bathroom was his safe spot to him. it's where he spent most of his time. but he wasn't going to do it this time, he was going to keep what he had eaten in.

a bottle of mouth wash sat next to the sink, he lifted it up and waterfalled a little in his mouth. he swished it around and then spit it out.

muffled laughs were heard from the living room, he slowly opened the door and walked back over to the couch. he sat next to george.

"okay are you guys ready now?" karl said smiling. "who wants to start?"

sapnap raised his hand high.

"me me me me please me."

"okay, but what we say and do here stays here. no judgment. we all have to promise that whatever we do we keep a secret." karl says looking around.

everyone nodded their heads.

"karl." sapnap looked over at him. "truth or dare."

karl took a long pause to think, no one wanted to expose themselves. but it was a fun game. they were going to keep it a secret anyways.

"truth." karl said laughing slightly.

"what's your favorite memory from your childhood." sapnap said smiling.

karl looked down at the floor, the smile that was on his face quickly disappeared.

"i don't know, i don't really have any. but i remember this one time in high school me and my friend switched clothes and went into each others classrooms. but we forgot to switch shoes so we got in trouble." a happy smile appeared back on his face.