Chapter 25

Love Warning❤
❤*cough* smut..❤

"Are you sure?" he asks, eyes wide in shock as he looks into mine, and I nod with a small smile.

"I've been thinking about it for a while, and everything you just said solidified it for me. I want this."

"Mouse, I didn't say that to get into your pants. I just..." I press my lips to his to stop him from talking and he quickly returns the soft kiss as his thumbs rub circles on my thighs.

"I know you didn't. But like I said, I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm sure. I'm ready, and I want to do this with you. If you want me, that is," I whisper, my eyes darting away from his intense gaze as the last sentence leaves me lips.

"I never want you to doubt how much I want you, mouse. Never again. I love you." Hesitantly, my eyes find his again and I see nothing but raw honesty and emotion in his deep, soulful eyes. With a small smile, I stand up and hold my hand out for him. He glances at my hand curiously before slowly taking it and looking up at me with a raised brow.

"I'm not losing my virginity on a damn couch," I mutter while rolling my eyes and he quickly jumps up from his seated position and presses a soft kiss to my cheek before leading me to his bedroom. I giggle quietly as I follow him, shaking my head at his new found enthusiasm.

"If you want to stop at any point, I want you to say something. Okay?" he says after he closes the door softly behind us. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the hair resting against his nape. "I'm serious, Dalton. Promise me you'll say something, because I can't read your mind."

"I promise," I whisper before pulling him closer for a kiss.

Our lips move together slowly as he guides me back towards his bed. When I feel it hit the back of my knees, I slowly lower myself and pull him down with me as I scoot back so I can lie down with my head on the pillows. He pulls away briefly to discard his shirt and I quickly follow his actions, tossing my shirt somewhere beside the bed before he dives in kisses me with a burst of passion that leaves me breathless.

He rolls his hips against mine and I gasp at the friction as I feel my pants rapidly getting tighter with anticipation, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue past my parted lips as one of his hands starts roaming across my overheated skin. Goosebumps erupt everywhere his hand touches, a shiver of pleasure racing down my spine as his fingertips brush over my nipples before travelling further south.

Lips never leaving mine, he slowly undoes my jeans and I lift my hips for him to pull them down slowly. He manages to get them down to my knees before he has to break the kiss and he quickly tugs them off the rest of the way, but before he can resume his previous position, I reach up and start undoing his belt while keeping my eyes locked on his. He hovers over me with a soft smile as I finish undoing his pants, then helps me push them down until he can kick them off.

"You good?" he whispers as he presses a soft kiss below my ear and I tilt my head as I let out a shuddering breath and nod.

My hands slide up his sides and around his back before moving down slowly, and I love how I can feel his muscles tense and quiver as I pass over them. I stop at the waistband of his boxers before trailing my short nails back up gently, causing him to shiver and let out a soft moan against my neck.

He sits back on his heels and hooks his index fingers under the waistband of my boxers and I give him a slight nod as I lift my hips. His eyes slide down my torso before following the slow removal of the last article of clothing separating my body from him and I feel my cheeks heat up as he swallows audibly.