Chapter 33

"Call or text if you boys need anything!" Pop calls as him and Dad are walking out the door.

"We will! Have fun!"

Flynn and I stand in silence, staring at the door until we hear the engine for their car fade into the distance. We wait several more minutes, but when we're only met with silence, Flynn grabs my hand and drags me upstairs, practically sprinting up the steps. I giggle behind him as I try to keep up without tripping over the stairs.

"God, I've missed you," he groans as he spins around and presses me against the wall in my room. Instead of replying, I crash my lips against his, moaning in relief at the knowledge that I'm about to get the contact I've been craving.

Frantic hands tug at clothes until we're both stumbling towards my bed, completely naked. I push him down on the bed and climb on top of him so that I'm straddling him, then reattach our lips as I grind down on him. He moans into my mouth and rests his hands on my hips, squeezing them gently as he matches my rhythm.

"Someone's impatient," he mumbles against my lips, making me grin.

"It's been over a month, are you really going to tell me you're not?" He chuckles and shakes his head, running his hands up and down my sides.

"I'm not saying that at all."

I trail my lips along his jaw and down his neck, nipping at the sensitive skin occasionally as I go. I smile to myself when he hisses as my teeth graze his left nipple before I soothe it with my tongue, then move over to give the right the same attention. Continuing my journey south, I can't stop the soft moan that escapes me from seeing his erection, leaking pre-come on his toned stomach.

"Fuck, mouse," he breathes out when I engulf his entire length in my mouth in one go, humming in satisfaction as the salty taste of his arousal hits my tongue.

He slides his fingers through my hair as I slowly start bobbing my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his length as best I can and hollowing my cheeks on each upward draw. When his hands grip my hair and tug it rather harshly, I moan at the pleasure-pain and glance up at him through my lashes, not stopping my ministrations.

"Babe, if you keep it up, I'm not gonna last," he pants out, and I reluctantly release him with a pop. Not wasting any time, he flips us over and starts stroking me as he attacks my neck with kisses. "Lube?" he mumbles against my neck, and I lazily point at my nightstand, not quite able to reach. Chuckling quietly, he pulls away and grabs the small bottle before resting back between my parted legs.

After he pours a generous amount over his fingers, he hovers over me and takes my bottom lip between his teeth as he gently probes my entrance with one of his fingers. Slowly sliding it in, he seals his mouth over mine and kisses me so passionately that my head spins, effectively distracting me from the slight sting caused by not doing anything for over a month.

"You okay?" he whispers when I release a quiet whimper after he's slid a second finger in and I nod quickly, not wanting him to stop. Short term pain for long term gain and all that.

He takes his time prepping me, going almost painfully slow while worshipping my body with his mouth, and by the time he removes his fingers, I feel about ready to explode. His eyes lock on mine as he positions himself and I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his hair gently as I give him a soft smile and subtle nod. Not removing his gaze from mine, he slowly pushes in and I bite down on my lip as I feel the additional stretch.

"Fuck, you feel good," he breathes out once he's fully settled inside me and gives me a solid minute to adjust to the intrusion.

"Please move," I whimper, pushing my hips against him once I feel ready, and he wastes no time to start rocking his hips slowly. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and pull him down for another kiss. I don't know what it is about him, but I will never get tired of his lips.