a few months later

Lily is about to have her baby any day now and we all are ready to go the hospital anytime.
On the other hand I've gotten bigger and the hormones are horrible I've bin craving the weirdest foods Riker thinks I'm crazy."Riker i want some chocolate and soup" i said giving him puppy eyes.

He looked at me weirdly. "Why do you want that?" he said chuckling.
"Because I'm hungry and have hormones and cravings like a drug addict" he started to burst out laughing now. "Babe that's a bad example it really is" he said giving me a slow kiss.

Lilys pov
I sat on Ross's bed as he played his guitar to my stomach. "Ross my stomach hurts kind of" I mumbled rubbing it. "It may be cramps or the baby is kicking you yah know?" "yeah I do" I said looking at the tv.

Kats pov
Me and Riker finally got to the store. Riker came to my side of the car and opened the door and helped me out. "I'm not helpless" I mumbled being tired of being treated like a baby. "Just don't want you to work to hard" he said sighing and grabbing my hand.

We walked into the store only to be greeted by Lily and Ross. "Hey Lily!" I said giving her a big hug. "Hey kat how is it going?" "eh good I guess" I said shrugging and looking at her stomach.
"I'm suppose to burst any day now I'm having bad cramps so im wondering if I should go to the hospital.." she said looking at the Starbucks.

"Let's go over and get some coffee and then we can all leave together and go see what is going on okay?". "Okay got it".
Me and lily walked over to the Starbucks stand as we ordered. "I'll have a double chocolaty chip frapicino" I said smiling. "And I'll have a Carmel frapicino" "Okay that's going right up that would be 15 dollars" the lady said smiling and looking at are stomachs.

We got are Starbucks and sat down. "Where did ross and Riker go?" "they went to get food" she said sipping her coffee.
I looked at Lily and her face looked shocked. "What is it?" "my water just broke.." she mumbled slamming her coffee down.