How dare you

I ran to lilys and my house I ran inside and ran to my room I locked my door and flopped onto my bed and cried I haven't cried this hard sense the mom and dad thing I heard lily screaming my name down the hall I just muffled my crys "Kat come on!" I heard Rydel say really they all saw me run off.

Lily was banging on my door "go away!" I said "no I want to help you" and so next thing I new Rydel and lily walked in "how did you get in?" "Bobby pin" Rydel smirked "I can't believe him" I said into my pillow "this is what I get for liking him" Rydel and lily patted my back "look at me Kat" I looked up at Rydel "what?" "Dident you see she made it so he couldent pull back and slap her but he would have me do it" I smiled "where is he?" "The boys are trying to calm him down,and rocky is with Kayla talking" I cringed at her name I hate her now I want nothing to do with her.

The girls got me to stop crying but I wanted to be alone with just lily so Rydel hugged me and left "lily I'm heart broken" I said with a sad face.she sighed "I know u are and I know how you feel" I shook my head yes "yeah Ross did do the same to you" she had a tear escape.i wiped it away and hugged her and started to cry again why?.

I fell asleep until my phone rang I looked at it

Riker=r melody=m

M:hello?

R:it's Riker

I froze why would he call me I'm mad at him I don't need him right now

M:what do you want?

R:I'm sorry she stopped me from pulling away and Rydel slapped her so yeah

M:Riker how dare you but I saw he soften and kiss back!

He was silent

M:Riker

R:I'm so sorry

M:ok but I'm mad at you so I'm not taking a apoligize

I hung up and cried into my pillow I loved him but I never said it I miss his kisses and hugs but I can be strong and be without him for awhile.