doctors and new house.

me and Riker where going back home to see how Lily was she was probably still locked in her room but tomorrow I get to see how the baby is and we get to go home the next day very busy week.
10 minutes later
when we got home I heard lily crying up stairs "lily?" I yelled trying to open her door "go away!" she said sobbing "lily I'll have Riker bang this door down!".
riker ran up the stairs "where's lily is she ok?" he said panicking "Riker she locked her self in her room who knows what she is doing" I said about to cry but he kicked he door before I could cry.
I ran into her room and she was holding a bottle of pills trying to open it "lily!" I screamed I jump on her to stop her from get it open. Why would she do this to herself?
"No! Let me die I deserve to die!" She said crying.
"you have a baby!" I said spinning her down she broke down more "he doesent love me he loves Laura never loved me" she said going into a ball.
I started to cry with her she is my sister and this is breakin my heart "lily...we go home soon so you want to go to mom?" I asked grabbing her hand "no I'll go home" she said wipeing a tear away.

I walked into the bedroom with Riker he grabbed my hand and rubbed my belly "she will be ok" he said calmly "your so calm about this" I said pecking his lips "she needs ross right now badly.or a girls night out" I said begging "no we have the doctors apointment in a hour so no" "but daddy" I whispered in his ear he bit his lip "damn don't do that to me" he said leaning in.
I got up and he pouted "tease" he mumbled grabbing my bag "well duh I know that" he smiled and pecked my lips.
I grabbed my purse and went into the kitchen to find lily so she can come to the appointment with me.
"lily you ok?" "fuck off" she mumbled stirring her coffee "just wondering if you wanted to go" I said rolling my eyes and getting into the car with Riker.

at the hospital
we were at the hospital im so exicted to see the gender of the baby's I wonder how many im having "Riker this way" I said dragging him away from the vending machine.
"here is the room" he squeezed my head "hey little one to daddy I love you be move around for mommy while they try to find you" he said in a baby voice.
I giggled and walked into the room "well hello mrs.lynch" "hi" I said awkwardly "sit on this table and lift your shirt so I can put the gel on" she said sweetly "ok" I sighed and got on the table I lifted my shirt to reveal my small stomach "this is cold" she said chuckling "oh my god this is cold!" I said sqealing.
she moved the remote thing around as Riker looked at the screen shocked.
"t-there's 2!?"