Ryland?

We got to my home finally "welcome home!" Mom said I jumped out if the car and got my bags out if the back of the car "hey Kat" lily said poking my shoulder we looked over and ryland was walking this way wait what?

"Ryland?" I said smiling "hey Kat I came here to see you after Riker went out to the bar" I shook my head ok and grabbed my purse "I'll get that" he said grabbing my bags and walking to the door "honey who is that?" "Ryland Ross' and rikers youngest brother" "o ok" she smiled and helped lily.mom unlocked the door and I ran up to my room it was still blue with the R5 posters everywhere I smiled and ryland walked in.

"You like R5 much?" He asked chucking "shut up" I smiled smiling and throwing a pillow at him I sat on my bed and so did ry "so how are you?" He asked I sighed and ran a hand threw my messy hair.

"I don't know how I am I'm just so emotional and sad I just don't know" I said shrugging "it will be ok Riker was being stupid him and Rydel got into a screaming fight about it and delly won" I smiled at her sticking up for me I'm happy she is my bet friend.

Rydels pov

I just got den having my screaming match at Riker for already dating a girl her name is Nicole and she is a model I can't believe him Kat is a mess and he is out looking for girls while he is drunk like holy shit.

"Delly can I come in?" Mom asked walking in "yes mom?" "Ross is leaving for Porto Rico soon and I'm going and so is dad" "ok mom" she sighed and smiled at me "how is Kat" "sad,angry,emotional" she smile at me and walked out.

I got ready for bed but I walked down stairs and Riker was there I glared at him "Rydel I'm confused ok I'm not sure about anything I'm trying to be strong but I can't" he said walking over to me I turned around to face him "you know what Riker I don't feeling care you broke her heart because you were confused and now she doesent know what to do,but it looks like you know what your doing.going out drunk looking for girls" I said glaring at him.

He sighed and tugged at his hair "I have to go to Florida for the break of the tour" "why Riker she doesent want to see you and ry ry is there" he looked shocked at what I said "ryland is there!?" He yelled I threw a pilliow at him "Riker he doesent like her like that and you shouldn't care" I said walking to the bunks and slamming the doors.

Kats pov

"Ryland why did he do this?" "He was scared afraid he knows your so pretty" I blushed at his comment " thanks" he smiled at me and started to lean in I got up from my bed "umm...I'll go" he said getting up "no i need my 2 best friend" "Kat let's talk" mom said walking in o great.

We walked down stairs "honey why did you have old tear stains did something happen?" She asked sitting on the couch "Riker my boyfriend broke up with me and I'm broken and ry came to comfort me" I said looking at the ground and playing with my fingers "he was confused he still loves you" I chuckled "yeah right he wouldent do that unless he ment it" I said getting up and walking up the stairs.

"So ry when are you going back home?" "When Riker isn't a dumbass anymore" I gave him a sly smile "he is now" ryland giggled "hey im gonna go to my hotel get some rest k?" I sighed and smiled "ok" I said and hugged him he left.

I hope I don't see Riker I will break down.