Love at first sight

I was flipping threw my clothes trying to find my favorite dress for my bday party today I bet my sister took it all great I just grabbed my R5 shirt and ropes skinny jeans and grey high top converse.i got dressed and it a text from my best friend she was taking me shopping yay... That's sarcasm by the way I rolled my eyes and texted back "yay can't wait" I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the living room.

My sister was sitting on the couch wearing MY dress and reading a pop star magizine "hey kat!" She said dropping her magizine and jumping off the couch "hey lily why do u have my dress?" I said putt my hand on my hip and giving her a evil glare "umm I needed it for the party it's so cute I had to wear it" "yeah but I need to look cute!" Then I walked away to leave to go to Kayla's house.

Lilys pov

I ittated her enough to get her to leave early so I could call Ross.

L=lily r=Ross convo

L:hey Ross kat just left.

R:ok Ryder is almost ready "hey rocky we're is my hair gel?" "I don't know" "YOU HAD IT LAST!"

I giggled at him yelling at rocky

L:umm ok just hurry she won't be gone long

R:kk I love that I met u

L:aww Ross your to cute

R:hey I got to go get my hair gel so see you later I lo- like u as a friend bye!

End of convo

That was weird but adorable I love Ross a lot we met at a R5 concert that my sister couldn't go to she got grounded for sneeking out and I lied that I wouldn't go without her bit I did anyway.

I went into the kitchen and got everything ready for the party I took out the cake and chips and some other snacks and I put her presents in the corner by the tv I put balloons outside and some streamers by the door I went inside and put a happy birthday kat banner in the hallway and I put sparkles and streamers on the floor "perfect" I whispered to myself.i heard a knock at the door it's time to tell Riker the plan.

I opened the door "hey Riker hi Ross,rocky,rydel and Ratliff!" "Hey lily" Ross said walking over to me and giving me a hug "cough cough get a room!" Rocky yelled while everyone else giggled.i started to blush and so did Ross they sat down the presents and we all sat on the couch while Ross had his arm around me."ok Riker u have to knock on the door and wait for her to answer then when she does u have to look shocked and fall in love with her or be friends or whatever be the normal Riker" "ok so I'm faking it?" "No do what u want she is prettier then me so yeah" "ok got it".

We played the xbox for awhile until I heard a car pull up and laughter outside "ok guys go hide outside! Riker u know the plan!" I yelled shooing them out the back and getting ready to be the best sister ever!.

Kat's pov

"Ok u stole that guys bag with the dress in it" Kayla said while closing her door "hehe yes i did" I said while laughing we were laughing so hard we were crying.i grabbed my bags and Kayla grabbed some to we walked to the door and I had to knock with my foot that's normal...right?.lily answered and yelled "SURPISE!" "Omg your the best sister ever!" I dropped all my bags and ran and hugged her "if only mom and dad were here" "I know kat I know" I was growing but I'll tell u later about that."ok let's go open presents!" Lily said while doing jazz hands I was giggling best twin ever!.

We went over to the corner and lily was getting my presents I heard a knock at the door "I'll get it" I said I walked bed to the door I opened it and Riker lynch stood there.