Leave

I saw lily standing there we gave each other a look I glared and she gave me the 'forgive me' look I got up from rikers lap and ran to Rydels room I heard Kayla and Rydel run after me I shut her door "Kat open up" I heard Rydels soft voice said I opened the door and let them in "sorry guys but my other half betrayed me for a concert to meet Ross she promised and she swore on mom" I looked at the ground and I felt the girls hug me "it's ok" Kayla and Rydel said in unison I pulled back "ok you guys need to like stop that" I said giggling nod so did they.

We stayed in Rydels room for awhile playing truth or dare "ok truth or dare Kat?" "Umm truth" I said to Rydel "ok do you like Riker?" "Maybe" I said caring the a.the girls looked at each other and squealed I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door lily was standing there with Ross I glared at her and walked to the living room "hey Riker" he ran over to me "ok your ok I was worried" he hugged me and I hugged back "ok guys get a room" rocky said breaking us apart "so wanna stay the night?" Riker said flipping his hair I shook my head yes smiling.

"So Riker were do I sleep?" "Well my room the couch my room" he said smiling at me I smiled back "umm Rydel rooms?" "No Kayla is staying in there" "fine your room" he smiled widely and fist pumped "cool that's cool with me" Riker says leaning against the door frame "but you have to share a bed with me" Riker said "ok" I was blushing and I was doing a bad job if hiding it he walked by me and he brushed his hand against mine and winked at me I bit my bottom lip and walked to rikers room I sat on his bed "hey Katie" I heard someone say I turned around to face the door it was lily "leave I don't want to see you" I said glaring at her "please forgive me!" She said walking into the room "no" "your over reacting katie please!" She said bowing her hands.

"No you promised and you broke it to meet Ross we are twins and we stick together lily and you broke that and I can't trust you!" I said getting up and pointing my finger at her she had a frown and she nodded her head and said "I understand" and walked out.i plopped back on the bed and stated there for awhile I finally got up and changed into joe boxers and a blue tank top. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to rikers room he was shirtless and in boxers I was staring at his abs he was so perfect "like what you see?" Riker said smirking at me I blushed and got into bed by the wall "I'm taking that as a yes" Riker said "no I never end answered so ha you don't know" I said sticking my tongue out at him.he rolled his eyes and got into bed we were facing each other for awhile then I turned around and fell asleep.

I woke up at 9:45 and I felt strong arms around me I turned around and saw Riker laying there asleep he looked so peaceful like a little kid I smiled and I saw rocky laying over on the other bed he was awake and glaring at Riker I waved at him and he turned around I smirked and tried to get up but rikers grip got stronger "Riker let go" I said while poking his cheek he opened his eyes "no I don't want to" "please I want to get up!" I said laughing.he smiled at me and and propped himself up on his elbow "Kat I want to take you on a date tonight" "umm like?" "Friendly" "ok" I was bummed about it but o well