Meeting R5

My mouth dropped holy crap it's Riker "woah hey I'm Riker" "hi I'm kat umm how why how I'm a huge fan!" I said sqealing and jumping up and down he opened his arms and I ran into them he smelled really good ok I have to play it cool and take it slow.

Rikers pov

She is so beatiful but we have to be friends first she looks just like her sister but she has cute little freckles and beatiful eyes and she had a R5 shirt and R5 necklace and a necklace with my face on it I hope she isn't a stalker fan.we were still hugging until I heard rocky "cough cough get a room" she pulled away and started to scream "OMG ALL OF R5!" Then she saw Delly "o my god I'm such a huge fan your like my roll model and I love your clothes!" "Thanks want to be friends?" "Yes!" She said with a sqeal she is adorable.

Kats pov

I swear lily somehow as something to do with this I invited everyone inside "hey lily did u?" "Yes I did who is the bed sister ever!" "You!" We hugged and giggled "aww twin moment" rocky and Ross said together they glared at each other "looks like someone is twins" I said smiling rocky smiled at me and Ross and lily we're staring at each other teen love."so who wants cake!?" I said clapping my hands and smiling "me!" Everyone yelled I saw Kayla and rocky talking probably flirting I walked into the kitchen woah lily did a awesome job in here.

"Happy birthday!" She said it was R5 themed "o my god lil u did not do this for me?" "Yes I did and I better get one to" she said smiling and popping a chip in her mouth I giggled and she had a R5 simble on the cake and it was chocolate o I love my sister she had blue candles to "ok everyone sing happy birthday" lily said like a parent "happy birthday to u happy to u happy happy dear kat happy birthday to u" R5 sang to me I was smiling so big and I blew out my candles and Riker opened his arms and I hugged him and everyone coughed.i blushed and so did Riker best birthday ever!.