Leaving for tour

Riker came back around 3 in the morning crazy right and the boys were drunk I mean I'm not kidding Ross Dident go but rocky Riker and Ratliff did.

He layed on the bed and fell asleep instantly I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair I looked over at him and he had blood on his knuckles o hell no.

Rikers pov

Andy was at the bar earlier that night when I saw him I wanted to beat the crap out of him but when he started to talk about Kat in a bad way I was going to beat the crap out of him.

Andy sat next to me "hey there Riker right?" "Yeah" I mumbled wanting him to leave me and the boys alone."so how's Kat and lily" I looked over to him "well lily wants you dead and Kat wants you to leave us all alone" Andy smirked "lily was fun but yelled" I got up and rocky grabbed my arm and shook his head no,"dude don't" rocky looked at me seriously I sat down but grabbed Andy's beer and threw it he glared at me but he jumped on me.

I started to punch him and kick rocky and Ratliff had to help me off of him they shook there heads at me and we left to go to a differnet bar.

Kats pov

I woke up the next morning Riker was staring at me "like what you see?" He smirked "yes" i giggled at him that was cute what he said I smiled at him and went to get up he rapped his arms around my waist "don't leave" he whispered,ok I couldent say no to that I layed back down he pulled me close and kissed my cheek I looked at his knuckles "what's up with your hands" he looked down and he looked sad about it.

"I beat the crap out of Andy" I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled I could tell I let go and he propped himself up on his elbow and put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

He smiled at me and leaned in he caressed my cheek with his thumb he kissed me slowly and sweetly he pulled back and put his forehead on mine and he smiled at me it was a goofy smile "Riker what did u do?" "We should have a party before we leave tomorrow" "ok!" He pecked my lips and I jumped out of bed before he could stop me.