Where were you?

"That was amazing" Riker said I blushed and giggled " I never thought my first kiss would be with Riker lynch" "wait what you have never end kissed someone before!?" "Yeah I haven't" I said shrugging "but your do beautiful" I blushed again "thank you" "no problem". He smirked at me and I smiled back.

We finally got home and rocky was waiting at the door " where were you to?" He said crossing his arms " we went to the lake" I said crossing my arms back at him he smirked " mhmm sure" "whatever rocky" I said walking to rikers room but Rydel stopped me " where were you guys!?" " we went to the pond!" I said " ok but I feel like something happened?" " n-no nothing happened" her eyes widened "you guys kissed!" She sqealed " shh!" I said putting my hand on her mouth "don't tell anyone pleae?" "Ok!" And she walked to the living room.

I sat on rikers bed and looked threw twitter lily has bin posting bad stuff about me and Riker saying we are "doing stuff" and crap I can't believe her! Like really yes I hate my sister but whatever I'll get her back.

I got onto Instagram and my ex texted me "what the hell?" I mumbled to myself

From blocked number

Hey in sorry for breaking up with you and spreading rumors I hope you can forgive me cause me and your sister are friends and I want you back so think about it please?

From Andy

I looked at my phone shocked and Riker walked in " hey what's wrong?" " umm well let's just say a Physco just texted me". I said pointing to my phone " your sister texted you?" I punched his arm "no my ex I'll tell you later about it" I put my phone on the bed and Riker grabbed it "can I read the text?" "Go ahead". I got up and found Rydel "we need to talk" I said putting my hands in my pockets,"ok about what?" "My ex just texted me and I'm so scared he is Physco and now he is friends with my sister". I said giving her a worried look.her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped "wait what?" She said shocked "yeah and I think my sister has something to do with it" I said getting up to find lily.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading my story if you have any ideas you can comment and vote thank you!