Chapter 39

We walked into the hospital and Ross went up to the lady she gasped "are you Ross lynch!?" She sqealed I giggled and lily scoffed "yes I am and this is my girlfriend and her twin Kat and my younger brother ryland" she giggled "can I have the doctor room please" Ross asked getting mad "y- yes" she stuttered ry chuckled and so did Ross I giggled with lily and we walked to sit down.

"Exicted?" I asked her sitting down "very but I'm just so scared I thought you would have a kid first" "why me?" I asked not sure,"cause how much you and Riker love each other I thought it would be you 2" I smiled and looked at the ground I sighed "you know lily he left me I want a family with him but...he left for Nicole so yeah" she patted my back and I felt a tear slip why is Riker so hard to let go?.

15 minutes later

We got called into the doctors appointment "ok mrs lynch" "actually it isn't lynch it's James" the doctor nodded and corrected the last name."ok ms James lay here and we will put this cold jell on your stomach" "ok" Ross grabbed her hand and so did I.

The doctor put the stuff on her stomach and moved the little remote around "see there it's a head and a row" Ross smiled so widely and lily was about on tears she was smiling Ross kissed her cheek and rubbed her hand.

We looked at the picture for awhile "ok do do you want to know the gender?" "Yes!" Lily said wanting to know right at that moment "ok we will tell you soon" "I'm so happy for you" ryland said "thanks ry ry" Ross was still smiling and a tear slipped "aww" lily said wiping it away I smiled at them being so cute.

The doctor came back with the results "you will be having a girl!" Lily clapped and Ross kissed her forehead I sqeauled and clapped.

A/n

Sorry this is a lot of fillers and Riker and Kat may get together soon!