forget her

(some dirty content so I suggest if you don't want feels then don't read this)

riker layed me on my bed and kissed down my neck "oh I've missed you" Riker said kissing me harshly "hmm" I said I'm pleasure he put his hands on my hips and I felt his friend poking my area.

he moved his hips over me he ripped off my shirt and threw it somewhere with his.
and then we did it.

3:00
I layed next to Riker as I smiled up at him happy that I have him back but at least we wore protection at least I think we did...UMM.
I jumped out of me bed and then got dressed in yoga pants and a 5sos t-shirt and a penguin head band I walked down the stairs as I saw lily crying on the couch "lily are you ok?" I asked touching her shoulder "hell no" she giggled "what happened..." I sat on the couch waiting for the log story to start.

lilys pov
"hey ross" I said kissing his cheek I forgive him for last night he was drunk and yeah "hey lily" he said harshly "what's wrong ross?" "well im leaving to the rest of tour and then I have to go to my movie set so I'm breaking up oath you" I was shocked did he say what I think he said!?
"did you just say your breaking up with me when I'm holding your fucking child ross!" I hissed at him "yeah you heard me" that's the last thing he said before he left me alone with no farther for my baby.

kats pov
I say there shocked what the fuck is wrong with the lynch boys like really what is there problem there always so moody and something I can't deal with "UMM lily me and RIKER did use protection.." I mumbled "what?" she asked wiping tears "me and Riker Dident use protection!" I said getting angry "what!?" she yelled at me "what the fuck katie you know better!" she was crying ever more now "I know but he can't know I just got him back and don't want to loose him now".