Party day

I got dressed and ready for the day I knocked on Rydels door and Ratliff was on her bed I arched my eyebrow at her "we Dident he came in here to ask me something" I smiled "ok delly use protection" she smacked my arm and slammed the door I giggled and went into the living to see lily and Ross on the couch doing it"

"What the fuck!?" I yelled lily sqealed and grabbed the blanket and Ross grabbed his underwear "that couch is crap" I mumbled I went into the kitchen to get the bacon.

I start to cook rikers arm wrapped around my waist "hey there beatuiful" I giggled "did the smell of bacon get you up?" "Yes" I giggled and leaned my head onto his chest he kissed my forehead "burn your couch" I said he arched a eyebrow at me amused "why?" "Your brother and my sister put germs on your couch" he looked like he wanted to laugh.

"Riker it isn't funny" I smacked his arm and he started to laugh Rydel walked out with Ratliff Riker gave him the look and I smiled at him lily walked by me "someone had a good time" her face was red she glared at me "did u use protection?" Her face went wide "umm" "LILY!" I yelled Riker ran over to me and picked me up over his shoulder,"put me down!" I said locking and screaming "calm down!" He said he sat me on his bed "she may be pregnant don't get mad" "why!?" "Because maybe what if we want a family!" I looked shocked and i pecked his Lips "we will one day" he smiled and he put his lips on mine.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb he made it a soft and slow kiss he pulled back and put his forehead on mine "we are going to party tonight" I jumped up and sqealed "is there going to be beer or wine or champagne?" "Yes there will" I clapped."when is the party?" "Later" I pecked his lips and went to go shopping for the stuff.

It's party time it's just me the boys and Rydel and lily. Riker and rocky were already drinking and of course I made sure Kayla did not come to the party.

Rocky wanted her to but I won that battle "so Kat want something to drink" Riker asked "no I'm good I don't drink" "bad girl gone soft" I heard Ross say behind me I glared at humans threw a cupcake at him and it landed in his hair "o my god Kat!" Lily said glaring at me I giggled and Riker grabbed my arm "take a sip" "fine" I took a ship of his champagne "it's ok" he pecked my lips.

I sat on the floor watching the drunk rocky and Riker dance to just dance 2014 it was entertaining,but I was completely sober either and lily had a lamp shade on her head I started to giggle "I win" Riker slurred I stood up and gave him a hug "i love u" I said "love u to" he leaned in to kiss me but I moved "later" i whispered in his ear "he kissed my neck then winked at me.

I had to bite my lip I sighed is till feel butterflies around him it's just like we are ment to be.

I was sitting on the couch watching rocky Riker and lily slur words it was really funny Riker looked over at me and winked I but my lip he turned me on easliy he walked over to me and started to kiss my neck "I.love.you" he said inbetween kisses he started to nibble on my sweet spot,I couldent help but moan "i want you" Riker whispered in my ear I smiled and shook my head ok.he picked me up bridal style and took me to his room he shut his door and slammed his lips onto mine he Dident break te kiss he tugged on my shirt he looked at me with lust in my eyes I shook my head yes he took off my shirt and I took his off.

He slammed his lips back on mine and he put his hands above my head "I've wanted to do this for a long time" I kissed his neck and left a spot he started to kiss my collarbone up my neck I moaned when he reached my sweet spot he smashed his lips back onto mine and he tugged at my shorts he slowly took them off I pulled back "tease" I mumbled I got off the bed and unbuttoned his pants real slow "come on hurry!" He said excited he was like a little kid in a candy store,I was still being slow I got back on the bed and he ripped off his pants which left me in my blue lace bra and panties and him in American eagle boxers.

Caution dirty contents

He threw my clothes across the room he nibble on my bottom lip I flipped do I was on top of him he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned me up againest the wall he smashed his lips againest mine and slipped his tongue inside my mouth without breaking the kiss he started to in hook my bra he unhooked it and threw it across the room I looked at my chest and he kissed my chest down to my stomach I moaned he kissed up my neck and sucked on my sweet spot I was holding In a moan I let it out it was loud he dropped me on the bed and got on top of me "ready?" "Ready" i said.

Dirty contents
Riker licked his lips as he slowly lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach up to my bra. "Your so beautiful under me" He whispered into my ear as he unclipped my bra. He kissed my nipples as I thrusted my heat up to his boner. I grinded on him as We where both a moaning mess.

I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He put his hands on my hips as i unzipped his Jeans and Grabbed his bulge. I moved my hands up and down on the fabric of his boxers. "Faster" He groaned as he thrusted his bulge into my hands. I went faster as I felt him twitch he let go in his boxers.

"Fuck" He mumbled as he took off his boxers and threw them. He pulled down my skirt and palmed his hand onto my heat. "Riker" I moaned as i thrusted my heat up to him. He grinned as he pulled down my underwear.

He Stuck one finger into me as I grabbed onto the sheets. "Your so wet for me baby" he said as he put his face closer to my heat and he stuck his tongue into me as he added a 2nd finger. "Riker!" I moaned louder as I felt my first orgasim of the night. His tongue went faster and did little flicks. I released as he licked up the mess. He kisses me softly as he grabbed a condom.

"Ready?" "Very" I said calming down from my orgasim. He entered me fastly going far he thrusted into me Harder every time. I dug my fingers into his back as he went faster "Riker faster!" i said a moaning mess He pulled out of me and thrusted in farther and faster. "Ah!" I screamed closing my eyes "I wanna see you when you cum" he said i opened my eyes and kept them on him. "Im close" He said thrusting faster We flipped over so I was riding him. He grabbed my boobs as we came Un done. "I love you" We said out of breath.