Chapter 42

His arms stayed rapped around me "l- let g-go" I said scratching his arm "why kitty I know you love me?" He stepped closer lily saw and ran to find Ross and Riker.

I ran after her "Riker!" I yelled making him almost fall with the drinks "what Kat?" "A-a-Andy is here" I said scared "oh hell no!" He said snapping his fingers and walking over to andy as Ross held lily close and I stood behind him probably about to break off his arm "Katy don't hold on so tight!" He said "that what she said" me and lily said at the same time he gave us the 'you guys are so twins' look.

Me and lily watched as Riker beat the crap out of Andy in the corner "is he dead?" Lily asked drinking her water "maybe I don't know" Ross was walking over to Riker to make him stop,I was enjoying it but oh well.

1 hour later

Me, Ross,Riker,and ryland were drunk and I mean so drunk me and Riker were on the dance floor dancing dirty as Ross and ryland were dancing with girls as lily got really jealous at Ross as I watched her walk out of the bar I went to get her but Riker stopped me "baby don't leave me.." He slurred kissing my neck "no I have to" I giggled and kissed his cheek and ran out.

Lily was sitting in the car looking at her phone crying 'what the hell?' I thought.i walked closer to the door and knocked on the window "lily what's wrong?" I said when she rolled down the window "Ross is cheating on me with that girl again!" She started to sob louder now I unlocked the car and jumped in and hugged her "wanna go home?" I asked her "yes.." As she continued to cry I shook my head ok and went inside to get the boys.

I had to get the boys back to reality and ryland was doing 'things he shouldent' and Ross was dancing alone and Riker was trying to get me to be alone with him I want to but I don't want friends with benefits right now.