Secert date secret gift

I got up "lay down" Riker begged "no deal with it we aren't dating its weird" I said giggling he looked at me and shook his head ok and got up I looked at his body again and went to get dressed.

I grabbed my green tank top that said smile in sparkles and pink shorts with hello kitty on my butt pockets I got dressed and put my hair into a pony tail and did light makeup.i walked out and saw Riker hanging with rocky "hey guys what's up?" I sat sitting on the stool in the kitchen "nothing we were just making beach plans" rocky said "cool,is Kayla or Rydel awake yet?" "No and lily is with Ross you know" Riker said " I don't care what she does". I said getting up and grabbing some water.

" so she is nothing to you?" Riker said arching a eyebrow "yeah she isn't" I said taking a drink "ok hey go get the girls up" "ok!" I said skipping down the hall.

I got to Rydels room and said " hey hello kitty is outside in a bikini that says R5" I said knocking I heard someone fall and open the door she had bad bed head I started laughing really hard "what's so funny?" "Your hair" I said in between laughs she frowned and walked back into her room yelling that hello kitty wasn't outside I smiled and walked back to the living room where Ross and lily were sitting I rolled my eyes and stared talking to Riker and rocky.

"So I have a surprise for you!" Riker said with jazz hands "don't ever do that again" I said giggling "it's not manly" he smiled "we'll it is manly here in the lynch family!" Rocky said I grabbed a cupcake and threw it at him it hit him in the nose I better run.

I got up and grabbed rikers arm we ran to the bathroom and I locked the door "that was a mistake" I said laughing "you know you just started a prank war with rocky?" He said raising a eyebrow "really!?" I groaned and sat in the toilet "so I have a surprise for you Kat" "you do!" I said jumping up "we are going on a friendly date and I have a gift for you" I smiled very big "your The best Riker" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him he hugged back.

We waited for 2. Hours until to sneak out the window I stood on the tub and opened the window Riker helped me out and when I hit the ground I got sprayed with a hose "rocky ahh!" He got me wet in my favorite outfit like seriously he Dident!.

I ran inside and locked the door Rydel was standing there laughing with Kayla taking pictures SERIOUSLY!? "Guys don't post this on the internet please?"

" why?" I saw lily walk around the corner wearing my shoes and Ross' shirt and her skinny jeans she reminds me of a stuck up girl who wants other peoples things I know she is my sister but whatever.i glared at her and walked over to her "give me my shoes" "no" she said crossing her arms"fine then I'll get them myself". I grabbed her foot and dragged her into rikers room " ok shoes " "ok fine!" She took them off and stomped out.

"I win" I said to myself smiling