going home.

(please read the others note at the end it's very important)

Rikers pov
I held kats hand tight and smiled wide 'im having twins!' I thought shocked I never thought I would be a farther to the girl I messed up with a lot and I thought I lost when she moved here.

kats pov
"so mrs.lynch would you like to know the gender?" "yes I would like to know he gender" I said smiling "one Moment then" she said smiling and walking out of the room "RIKER!" I screamed pecking his lips "baby we are having twins I-don't know what to say" he said a tear threatening to spill.
the doctor came back 5 minutes later with he pictures "well the gender is a boy and a-" "wait let's have the 2nd one be a surpise?" riker asked.
"yes we will do and and find out on Christmas?" I said shrugging "best Christmas present ever" he said smiling wide "ok well come back in 1 month well you will be on California so go back in 1 month and see how the baby's are" "ok" I said wiping off my stomach and getting off the table.

10 minutes later
we got back home and lily was sitting on the couch making out with a random guy "lily?" I said coughing "AHH!" she screamed "oh well hello there kitty" that voice I grew to hate said "Andy" I hissed turning around "hey babe-you you son of a bitch get away from my sister" Riker said clenching his fist "kat it's ok he came to make me feel better" lily said smiling "well I'm leaving and I don't give a fuck what you do" I hissed at her and running up stairs to pack.
"babe we can't leave her with him,ross is a farther and meaning see is having a girl...kat things can happen" Riker said wrapping his arms around my waist.
I leaned my head n his chest and sighed "she new better" I whispered looking up at him,"well when we get home tomorrow you and Rydel will go dress shopping while I go with the boys" he said pecking my lips and letting his tongue linger.
I pulled away "I'm tired so don't even try" I giggled "let's pack alittle more and then we can head down to the airport at 10?" "yeah that will be fine".

3 hours later
we got done packing and it was 9:00 "Riker go get lily" I mumbled "I think she left with him".
I felt my heart break alittle and a tear slipped "she is in trouble" I said grabbing my bags and walking downstairs.
"lily your still here?" I said not looking at her "yeah I am he wanted me to leave with him but I want to see ross" she said getting up "well at least you made a good choice" I said sighing and walking out the door with my bags.
"is lily coming with?" Riker asked grabbing his SnapBack "yeah she is,she wants to talk to ross" "smile babe please?" "why should I smile when lily was kissing a monster?" "cause we have baby's and they should make you happy!" he said in a baby voice.
"wait until I get hormonal you better get the fuck out of the way" I said smiling at him.

Rydels pov
"Rocky come on" I whined "why delly?" "because that's your brother and his girlfriend" Rocky and the rest don't know about the engagement only me and ell do.
"ugh fine" he whined getting up off of his bed.
"hey rydel?" ratliff said smirking at me "hey" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck "can I have a kiss?" he said pouting "of course" I said smirking.
ell let his lips brush againest mine he pressed his lips againest mine hard and passionate.
"hey delly we have to-THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Rocky screamed "oh my god" I said laughing and hiding behind ell "are you kissing my sister?" Rocky said getting kind of mad "n-no?" I said blushing.
"I won't tell Riker don't worry" Rocky said Cooling down "you aren't mad?" I said sighing "no I knew you guys had the hots for each other just no little ones yet ok?" "ok" Ellington said to him giving him a high five "you know you guys just did the fault in our stars right?" "yes cause I'm in love with your boyfriend" Rocky said hugging him.
"retards" I mumbled grabbing my keys and getting ready to go to the airport.

kats pov
"Riker I have to pee" I whispered too him as we stood in line for Starbucks in the airport "fine babe go and I'll save are spot" he said pecking my lips.
I ran off to the bathroom "oh my god I'm so sorry" I mumbled as I ran into a guy "it's ok" a Austrailian accent said "ashton!?" I screamed hugging him "kat" he said hugging back "where's the others?" I asked "getting ready to go on the plane I had to pee" he giggled "at least you aren't preganet with 2 kids and always have to pee" I said rolling my eyes.

rikers pov
Kay came back and said she saw her best friends from when she was young so she was gone longer.
"hey the flight leaves soon lets go" I said kissing her cheek "ok" she mumbled getting up as we walked to our flight.

AN
hey guys UMM do you want a sequel cause I will be ending this story soon after the kids are born and other stuff.and any names suggestions for the boy?.