chapter #3

As soon as i opened the door of our house. Lily and Lucy were standing right behind it to scare the living crop out of me ....and they succeeded.

"Wtf bitches "I whispered yelled on their faces .I don't even know why I was whispering. Bother of them dragged me to the living room without wasting any second.
They dragged me and kinda threw me on the couch on which we shared almost our every secret.

Lucy was waiting for me to spill the tea while lily was as usual eating candy.i swear to God.ive told this girl a million times not to eat candy .she constantly keeps complaining about her tooth ache yet here she is...

They were both waiting for me to say something.but I thought why not test their patience,so I decided to wait for a while.but I was so wrong about testing their patience because they yelled at my face which made me jump on my seat

"I SWEAR TO GOD ,IF YOU DON'T SAY A WORD IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS, I'M GONNA RIP YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR BODY ,AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF MONSTER I BECOME WHEN I'M ANGRY "Lucy barked on my face ....I mean chill girl..

I was kinda scared because I know what happens when she gets angry ...OK. ..I've had enough....I vets better if I tell them right now because I am soon going to explode. ..I can't keep things to my self. I've shared my entire life with my friends....

Our parents used to be each others best friends. ....a group of four best friends,we kinda had our dipers changed in front of each other. Never in my life I thought to hide anything from them.even if I do they understand that something is up with me.because it shows in my behaviour.
When I was a fourteen years old my parents died due to a very bad car accident. Ever since the accident I've been living with them. Their mom is just like my mom. She always looks at me and treats my like her own daughter. So did their father ,whenever people ask them about me and my family ...he always says that he has three daughters and that's what he so grateful for.

"Miles has feelings for me y'all. ..and I think it's serious "I finally said it with a sad tone.  .

"Did he purpose you? What was he like,was he nervous, or was he confident ...tell me each and every single detail of your meeting....."Lucy bombarded me with loads of questions ...all at once.

"Whoa...calm down bitch ...let the girl breath Lucy " Lily said with her mouth still full of candy.

I then started behaving how he was behaving ,all nd how softly and sweetly he was talking to me. I spilled the tea like always because they think my life is full of tea ...and they love tea.. 
"I think he really is interested in you....I think maybe you should give him a chance" Lily said and this time she had no candy inside her mouth....
"I don't know.....you guys know that I'm not interested in having  any kind of relationship  with anyone right now ......but I also feel bad for not returning his feelings"

Lucy: " yah hhhiiiii. ...don't put pressure on my daughter .....if she wants to stay single forever then let her be...."

I smiled at her statement .....these girls never fail to make me smile....

Then after sometime i remembered what Miles told me about the big show .

I smiled remembering what he told me about BTS. ...I didn't notice that Lucy and lily's eyes were still fixed on me ......

"Why are you smiling like a creep ....a minute ago you were sad .....and now you are smiling ....what is it ......come on tell me.."Lily teased .....

" No ..no it's just, do you know who we have to interview in a month or two...?"I seed excitedly

" umm ....no ...we don't, who is it ....is it one of our favourites " She asked me hoping for some 'good news'....

" you wouldn't believe who we are about to interview "is said still giving Lucy and lily some time to think why I'm so excited ...

" Bitch, cut the crap "Lucy kinda yelled at me .so I finally decided to tell them. ...

" I seriously can't believe you guys still can't figure out why I'm so happy ....any ways BTS is coming here to do a concert and after that our channel has to host a live show "

" oh the cute guys are coming finally....." Lucy exclaimed.....quite lily on the other sat with the face of disgust.....
" seriously i thought something big is coming" Lily added some emphasis on big.....

" Hey. .....give me one logical reason why you don't like them?"I asked lily ....kinda pissed off...

"They are so over rated.....don't you think...."She said......which triggered me more...Lucy knows that I can't hear a word against them ....

" they deserve the attention....OK now leave them alone will you...."
I said as i stand up and leave....

" Where are you going now...."Lucy asked ......."I'm going to sleep now ......good night ".......
......
.....
....