chapter#17

Maybe you have done this before...who knows...

His cruel words resonated through my ears.... nonstop....it hurts ...how can he judge me like That...he doesn't know me...
I was lost in my mind for hours. And when I realised that I've wasted a lot of time thinking about what he said.

I called the twins.....they are the only ones who listen to me......
"Bitch...did you find a new friend why don't you call us anymore, and you haven't even replied to our texts last night..." Lucy said...I can hear it in her voice that she was pissed...

I couldn't hold it anymore...so I told her everything that he said...

"Lucy...what should I do now...?"
I heard Lucy sigh...I think she is angry...

" Sarah....look, babe, he thinks he owns this fucking world...and oh God I hate him more than I already did...how dare he say something like that to you....."

"I thought that things between we're getting better but I was wrong...I thought after that kissed he likes me just a little....oh Lord...he confuses me a lot..."

" don't tell me u still like him?"

"I don't know...."
That's the fucking problem....sometimes I feel like I hate him and sometimes I feel like I love him.

" seriously Sarah...he thinks of you as A girl who likes hanging out with guys...this is disgusting..."

" I can't say anything to him, can I....?"

"What who said that you can't say anything to him" she paused for a few seconds and then continued

"We all came from the same place and we are gonna end up in the same place as the people before us did...six feet under the ground...why do u keep saying that he is above us normal peoples.....like literally...he drinks, he eats, he sleeps, he does everything like us normal people do...the only difference is that the whole world knows him.....and that doesn't make you any less....ok....."

She has point......I feel better after sharing it with Lucy...

"Btw where is Lily"

I Heard lucy chuckle..." She is out...fixing a guy. who gave her flowers yesterday"

" omg why "

" you know her...she doesn't like it when people flirt with her..."

" I'm sorry Lucy...I always burden you guys with my problems....you guys listen to my problems all the time and you guys don't even share your problems with me anymore....."

" oh, girl... it's nothing you should worry about...we are doing amazing and your problem is kinda big so..."

"I'm your friend...of course I care...promise me you'll share your problem with me...whatever they Are...ok"

Lucy chuckled...and said
" bitch you sound like mom"

"Plus..... let's give him the taste of his own medicine....now you treat him his he treats you...you get my point..."

" you want me to be just like him...and treat him how he treats me...?"

" yeah..babe..ok bye now...someone is calling...I have to take it... it's from work.....Talk to you later....and do  whatever I say...."

We ended the call and now I was left alone with my thoughts. Alone in my room...I still can't get his words out of my mind...but I guess Lucy is right...I can do it...he deserves it...
Well...I won't talk to him unless it works related
...

I spent the entire day inside my room...I didn't go out...

I was brushing my hairs....when I heard a knock on my door...

" umm. Sarah are you ok....you haven't come out today since morning..is everything okay?" I heard jungkook say...I was almost done with my hairs. I opened the door and saw him standing against the wall...

" Yeah, I'm fine...I just wanted to sleep for some time... That's it.."

" are you hungry..you didn't eat anything today...?"

I shook my head and replied

" no...I'm not hungry...I am a. Little tired...I think I'll sleep "

I was about to close the door when he said...

" you slept the whole day today...are you sure you're okay"

"Yeah...don't worry......I'm fine...."

With that, he left and I closed the door...

Taehyung's pov...

After the morning...I haven't seen her all day...I think she's sick or something...

I sent jungkook to check if she's ok...not that I care about her... it's just humanity...
Jungkook came back to his room where I was waiting for him...

" she looks ok...."

" then why didn't she come out the entire day?"

"She said she was sleeping"

Uh...ok...or was she......
"Did something happened between the two of you"
Jungkook asked as he saw me while I was playing with my fingers.....

He continued...
" she said that she's ok but it looked like she cried...her eyes were a little red and puffy...."
His words took me by surprise....she cried...
Did my word affect her....that much
"Uh..maybe because she just like up...whatever y'all are so confusing...
Hyung leave I Have to sleep now...."

I left jungkook's room and went back to mine...
I don't know why but I feel kinda bad......
Should I apologise for what I said or not.....

I laid back on my bed and was going through the internet when a video caught my attention...I clicked on it and it played...it was an edit of me and Sarah...some pictures of us...I have to admit the army is talented...

I saved it on my phone and then switched off the lamp...
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...