chapter#23

Taehyung's POV........

She said she'll go out with me...but now the only problem is our manager...ugh..
What if he gives me permission to take her out...
I heard a soft knock and then the door opened ....jimin entered smiling at me ..he sat on the couch and i was sitting on my bed...
" Jimin..ah i want to take her out tommorow...but what if manager nim doesn't allow us to go out..."

" I think he'll allow you guys...you know why...you guys are the top trending couple right now ...it will bring us more attention .... that's why he'll allow you to go..."

Ohhh yeah...why didn't I think about it before...dumb me

" Jimin....what do you think about us as a couple.. I mean what would happen if she and i were actually a couple?"

" I think...you guys look so cute together...to be honest i really want it to happen..i mean you and her.."

I smiled .oh jimin.. I will make that happen ...she won't be able to leave me
...

We talked for sometime and after that jimin left...we only have a few days to rest...because from next week we have to record choreography of our new song and we have a few fan sign events....we all will be really busy next week...

I got really tired so i slept....

.....,..................next day...............

I woke up ...took a shower quickly before going out in the living room..i will call our manager in an hour because i still have to ask for permission..

I went outside and saw yoongi hyung, jin Hyung and jungkook sitting on one couch...all of the looking at something that's placed on the other couch i guess....they are looking at it as if it's so cute....they have that kind of expression on their faces..i was getting curious so i went to see what they were looking at and what i saw made me take her away and hide her from everyone ..

We all sat there ...kept watching her until..jin hyung said..his voice like a whisper...
"Someone explain to me how could a human girl who's half asleep with her mouth kinda open be so cute..?"

I smiled ...i really want to squish her cheeks... she's so cute...

"I don't know...trust me ..i ask myself the same question everyday...how can someone be so damn cute..."

I said in a very low voice trying not to wake her up but...she started moving...she was waking up....

She opened her eyes...and when she saw us staring at her like that ...her eyes went wide ,she quickly wiped her drool and sat straight...

Yoongi hyung chuckled and said ...."Good morning...i see you've slept well"

She smiled awkwardly and said " good morning...yeah ..."

She didn't look at me...awww she's shy

"Why didn't you sleep in your room?" I asked her and she then cleared her throat..

"Umm..i actually came to drink water last night .and kinda slept here i guess"

"Hmm .ok but go take a nap ..your back probably hurts right now"
Jin hyung said and kook on the other side was trying not to laugh

She stood up and said..." No it's fine...my back doesn't hurt ...plus can i make breakfast for all of you guys?"

" Why..you go rest I'll make it"jin hyung said but she shook her head and said

" I really want to make breakfast for all of you today.." she said looking down at her hands... feeling shy

"Uh .ok...do what you want....but.... don't burn my kitchen"

She Chuckled and said " i won't ....i know how to cook"

She left to freshen up and we all sat ...my phone rang ...and when i saw the callers id i remembered that i have to take permission from him...so i picked up ..

We talked and he gave me permission before even i asked him...he said jimin talked to him last night and told him about my situation ....he just told me to be careful and not make myself very obvious...

She came back from her room and started making breakfast for us.....after an hour everything was ready...she made English breakfast for all of us and it was really tasty....
Later she went back to her room ....and i followed her...

"Umm sarah..."
She turned around and faced me with a smile ...

" Yeah..."

" I asked for permission...and he agreed.. come on let's go..."

I saw how she got surprised all of a sudden...she said

" Really...ummm ok so when do you wanna go?"

" In the evening ...what do you say?"

She smiled and said. " Ok .. we'll go.."

We stood there for sometime staring into each others  eyes..

It was so hard looking away from those eyes..