chapter#15

I was sitting peacefully on my bed before Taehyung decided to barge into my room...
"You're coming with us" he said as he sat himself next to me on the bed.

"Where...and why?"

" because manager.nim said so....and last time you said you won't be joining us because you were not feeling well... But now you're doing well as it seems .so you are going to be with me all the time...."

" What do I have to do?"

"Just play the part of a perfect girlfriend and be with me all the time"

"Ok when...?"

" In a few hours.... we've been called for a photoshoot..the manager told us that it will be really good if the fans see us together more ....They just found out about our relationship so they actually search alot about us ..... so that's why."

" Oh well .. I'll be ready..."

" Great...then see you"

Wit that he left the room ...  He just talked to me nicely...omg.....

I need to tell my bitches about this .  We fucking talked without arguing....

........Group chat.........

Me: bitches.  ...... Listen

Lucy: yasss queen what up....

Lily: oh hi..... you're alive .... I'm glad

Me: tf lily.... of course I'm alive ...we didn't talk for just two days.....

Lily: correction....tou didn't respond to our texts from the last two days..   where have you been...

Lucy: yes ..tell us the juicy news...

Me: we talked...i mean v and i talked.....
And guess what ....

Lucy: what....

Me: we talked like normal people s ...and we didn't even argued.... it's cute right...

Lily: and here i thought...you guys kissed again ..  .. disappointed

Lucy: you're happy over just talking with him normally...babe....are you sure you have no feelings for him at all...

Me: i don't know Lucy.... I'm confused ... sometimes he's just so nice to me and the next moment. ..he throws insults on my face .... I can't quite figure him out...

Lily: just talk girl. ...just talk with him ...clear things out you know...before you fall deep

Me: i don't know if I should......

Lily: you're conflicted ....you don't even know your own feelings about him...

Lucy: yes girl... for the first time in iur group chat...lily said something that actually makes sense.... she's right.... talk to him more so you can find out his feelings for you....

Lily: thanks....i guess...well i talk less but i speak facts..

Lucy: ok stop bragging...

Lily : I'm not.....

Lucy: Sarah....

Lily: i think she died again...... whatever girl ttul...bye TC

Lucy: bye ....sarah always remember...we are here if you need us ok.....talk to us....bye

.......................................................................

I got ready .....i wore a simple plated skirt with plain black T-Shirt.......i dressed up all black....i let my hair fall back in waves...i did a little bit of makeup ...put on my shoes and tada. ...i was done dressing up ...

I left my room was greeted by suga in the living room ...
" Hey....how are you?" He asked as i sat on the couch next to him..

" I'm good...what about you and where are the others..?"

" Well I'm good too and they are getting ready ...."

" Its not like they are going to get this photoshoot done in these clothes ...they are gonna have to change it right..."

" Yes.. but we still have to shower..."

" Hmm ok..."

We sat in silence for a few minutes....until he asked

"How old are you?"

" Umm . I'm 24 years old .why?"

" So we are older than you ....call us oppa..."

" Why ..do you like being called oppa ?"

" Yes and no....just call us oppa from now on ok...."

He smiled at me and i did the same... soon enough everyone else joined us and we left the dorm.....

In the studio....they kept playing around while taking pictures...i watched them while i talked with their makeup artists and staff members...
They asked me alot of question... they knew our situation that we are just pretending..but the staff members keep telling me that they think... it's not just an act....

I watched them ....we exchanged looks here and there...jin approached me and asked me if I'm comfortable here ..... namjoon and j hope sat next to me for some time because it was time for pictures of makhnes of the group...we talked and i found my self talking to them without any problem...when i first met them i was so nervous....what would they think about me or what if they didn't treat me right...but i was wrong...they are the sweetest boys I've ever met .....we talked like we've been friends for so long...

They slowly became my friends....i kinda feel comfortable around them now ..

Suga was the calmest member ...and totally matched my vibe.... he's like lily...i realised that i found lily's male version...

Jin made me feel the happiest . He was just how everyone expected the  eldest member of the group to be ...caring and parent like....and a good cook too ...

Jimin and jk are just so sweet ...the cutest ...it really hurts they are so damn cute that i cant even ....they are caring ...they are friendly ...

And Taehyung is just Taehyung...sweet but weird....he cares but he doesn't..... he's calm and collected....

For someone who is famous worldwide....you must've thought they'll have massive egos but no they are the sweetest guys I've ever met....they treat me like i am their long lost friend.....

The shoot finished and we went back to the dorm....

As soon as we entered....suga threw himself on the nearest couch... everyone was exhausted...i was about to go to my room when my breath got stuck in my throat...

" You looked beautiful today....and thanks for going with us"
I heard Taehyung say as he walked to his room.....which was three rooms away from mine....

Wth.......kim Taehyung just complemented me.....and thanked me
.
.
.
.

To be continued...