chapter#14

Sarah's pov....
I woke up with headache.....well i wake up with headache most of the time but this time.. it actually really hurts.
I did my morning routine and went out to make some breakfast.
When i walked into the kitchen ....i saw Jin and Suga were talking about something...i thought it was important so i gave them their time to talk .

I sat on the couch . They were just so busy talking that they probably didn't even notice me coming.
I sat there and started to massage my my forehead to ease the pain ..

" Oh hey Sarah....when did you come here.....omg is it the headache again ..?"
Jin asked probably because he saw me rubbing my temples.

I just responded with a hum .....i cant seem to form a sentence...my head hurts really bad...i feel like I'm gonna die .

" Did you take medicine?" This time i heard suga.
" No" i said ..

" I make something for you to eat so you can take your medicine."jin said and after i don't know what happened but i guess i passed out in the couch. Because the next time i woke up i saw all seven of them surrounding the couch like they have seen an alien.

Jin's pov...
I was making breakfast for sarah and suga helped si we can finish quickly...
After u was done with making food for her i took the tray and placed it on the the table . " Come in. ..eat now so i can give you medicine" i said while turning to face her on the couch...
I saw her sleeping in the most uncomfortable position. She had ger head in the arm of the couch and the rest of her was still in the sitting position. Her back was bend uncomfortably. U tried to wake her up but bo response.
Suga tried to wake her up to but she made a sleepy sound in the back of her throat ...so suga told me to let ger sleep.

I picked her up and laid her down in the couch in a comfortable position . Her back won't hurt this way.

She was still asleep but when i heard jimin ,kook and Tae enter the living room i whisper yelled " shut up ..... .she us not feeling well. Let her sleep."
Jimin walked closer to the couch and asked me " does she have a fever?"

" No ...she has a headache"

" She should sleep in her bed u know. More comfortable"

" She came here to take some medicine ..but i asked her if she has eaten something ...she said no so i told her that she should eat something before taking medicine..but when i brought the food here she was already asleep ...she looked peaceful so I didn't wake her up "

" She seem to have headaches alot. Dont you think"

" Yeah...but i guess she's just stressed out."

Taehyung came forward and placed the back of his hand on Sarah's forehead to check if she has a fever.
" Her head hurts ..she doesn't have fever..." suga said while drinking coffee....
Taehyung and kook sat down beside me ...while jimin was in the kitchen.

Soon namjoon and hobi joined us and i told them what happened . now all of us were in the living room with Sarah sleeping peacefully on the couch.

After sometime i saw that sarah started to wake up....i got closer to her to see uf she's doing ok ....first i came then kook and then jimin and then Tae and namjoon and then hobi and suga....all of us surrounded her as if she's something we've never seen ...she was in the middle and all seven of us around her..

Sarah's pov...
" Ummm.good morning..." I said ..but they kept Looking at me...is there something on my face ..the way they are looking at me ...its making me anxious...

" How do you feel now" jimin asked and i answered
" I'm fine ....umm how are you?"

" I'm good Sarah....do you still feel any pain in your head?"

"No"

I was still laying on the couch and all of them still surrounded me making me feel smaller.....

Taehyung was also here but after what happened yesterday. . I can't seem to look at him without blushing....because just now i felt my cheeks burn under his gaze ...

He was looking at me like he cares ...maybe he does...he even smiled at me .
Everyone went back to their places and i stood up but as soon as i did that i felt dizzy and the world around me started spinning. I was ready to make contact with the floor but i never did...until i felt two strong arms holding my waist..i opened my eyes and saw Taehyung holding me. He was close to me ....so close that i can literally feel his breath in my cheek..
" Careful there..." He said before helping me sit back on the couch again.

The others asked if i was ok and I can't help but smile at their concern...they are just too kind.... they are just so friendly and caring .
Taehyung might be an asshat but i know he cares...he didn't let me fall...
A few days ago i thought he doesn't care about anything but himself but i think he cares. Maybe I'm just too blind to see .
He already takes my breath away whenever he's close to me ....i try so hard to stay unfazed by his presence next to me but failed many times ...
It's just so hard not to fall for his charms...i know why some army is jeolous if me ...
We live under the same roof ....maybe just maybe he feels a little bit of what i feel for him. .. I'll be so happy....but who am i kidding , he is a worldwide famous guy ...he can't fall for someone as plain and simple like me ....he will probably fall in love with someone who matches his vibe....and I'm not that person...
.
.
.
.
.to be continued...