chapter #4

Miles, Miles, and Miles. ....I hate it....why can't I just tell him to leave me alone...he is still waiting for my answer.....
Anyways BTS is coming here for an interview next week....I'm nervous. ..why am I nervous ....they don't even know me...

I was minding my own business when our producer  knocked.....

"Everyone. ...we have a change in our schedule. ....BTS is not coming here next week"

What the hell. ......why....

I asked "Why. ...we were all set for the interview "

"Yeah they decided to come tommorow..."

What ........oh my god .......to say that I'm excited would be an understatement.....

"So our main interviewers aka....You and Sam. ...get ready. ..for tommorow"

I need to tell this news to twins... 
So after the producer left ...I called them and told them about the situation .....

It's lunch break and Lucy and lily decided to join me .......we were just talking and eating .....
We were so into talking to each other that i didn't noticed the messages on the phone. ...they were from Miles.....
Oh shit...

Miles
Hey ....are you free tomorrow?

                                                         Me
                                                No ...tommorow is the big day....The interview. ..did u forgot already?

Miles
Oh shit....I just need a little bit of your time.....
                                          Me
                             We are all going to be very busy tommorow. ...maybe after the interview. ...I guess. ..

Miles
OK. ...we will meet tommorow then....

           Me
Yep....tomorrow. ...k bye

This is it I've decided that tommorow I will answer Miles question.....

The twins knew what I'm thinking .....they always know if anything happens .....they always try to comfort me....

So I asked lily..."Hey how do you reject someone .....without breaking their heart.."

Lily was the better and serious twin...
She always had the best solution to my problems. ....

"Bish .....even if u try to reject him nicely it will still break his heart.....but I know it's hard for u to do it.....I hate that heart of yours....that silly thing"

Lucy and lily kept saying that I can do it .....if they believe that  I can do it then I can definitely do it....

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today is the day I will interview BTS. ..that's it just will meet them today.      I am so damn nervous and excited .....

Right now I'm headed to the studio .....
I don't know if I'm nervous about meeting BTS or Miles .....
We'll see ...I'm ready ....

Here we are......thus us it. .....my dream is about to come true ...

Everything is all set ...we are just waiting for them to arrive....
Lucy and lily are gonna be standing behind me ... and of course Miles as well

"They are here" said the producer and I stopped breathing. ...

I saw them walking in....
Those 7 deadly handsome faces.....
OMG. ...Jungkook looks so hot...OMG Jimin looks so hot.....aish all of them are the pure definition of hot.....oh shit I need to stop ..avert your eyes Sarah. ..

Producer was walking in with them ...greetings and stuff....my job is to ask questions. ..and I know it will be the death of me.....

Shut up Sarah. ....stop being a crazy fangirl and start your job.....

Here we are sitting in one big room with Mics cameras and stuff...

I started off the interview with greetings and stuff...
Started asking them questions and they answered.....
Why is kim Freaking taehyung looking at me....I mean look at the camera ......
By the way I am behind the camera so the camera only shows them. ...

But what the hell......oh god ....now I am feeling insecure about myself.... I didn't do too much makeup.....

Anyways the interview went well .....now they are about to head out for their other interview I guess. .....

I am still shocked....I saw them ....like OMG I literally talked to them.....

Now it's time to meet Miles and do my thing.....
Miles approached me after I was done interviewing them. ....and he took me out with him to the amusement park......

What the hell....are we kids....

We talked for a while about the interview and stuff but somehow our conversation turned serious.....

Miles: when are you gonna stop texting me.....

Me: Miles look about that .....I ha......

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because he slammed his lips on mine.....Wtf. ....why is he kissing me without my consent. ....
As soon as i realized I pushed him back ......then I slapped him across the face.....people were looking at us.....
And when he noticed that all eyes were on us he started dragging to god knows where ......

I tried to get my wrist out of his grip....
He was holding me like I was the rope in tug of war.  

Which I was not....

While he was dragging me.....i felt some one else holding my other wrist........
What the heck.....leave me alone ....
Miles has turned into a gladiator oh god help me......
And the other person. ......at least u let me go....remove that mask and let me see you....

" Where do you think you are taking her" says the mysterious man.....

His voice is deep ..... oh shit I think I know him.....

Miles said" why do you care .... you leave I'm taking my girlfriend with me. ..and how dare u touch her"

Miles was beyond pissed after I slapped him....is knew that was a wrong move. 

" I don't think she wants to go with you" says the mysterious man once again......
Oh know I know him.....I mean I talked to him today but wasn't he supposed be on his interview. ...what is he doing here .....and fuck......he's holding my wrist...   
He's touching.....
Kim ducking taehyung is touching. ....

I can't breath....