Epilogue

KEYAIR IN THE MULTIMEDIA. ♡

PROD

3 YEARS LATER...

"Oh, shit." I grunt, letting one of the female correctional officers, Officer Donna suck my dıck. She got some good ass head. Zaya died that night three years ago and I'm the one to blame. If only I would've shot sooner, she wouldn't have died. I've been locked up for three years and ain't getting out no time soon neither. Honestly, I don't even want my freedom no more. I feel like I'll go crazy on the outside just because my house won't feel the same without my baby in it. Might sound crazy, but it is what it is.

I nut in her mouth. She stands then smiles at me. "Thanks, babe." she says. I don't care about the bitch. She just something to put my dıck in while I'm in here. She kisses my cheek. I wipe it off then look at her crazy. "I came in here to tell you that you have a visitor." she says. "Send they ass home then. I ain't had no visitor since I got in the mothafucka and I don't want one now." I say. "Craig, go see your visitor. I'll have a little surprise for you at lunch." she says, smirking. "Sneak me some KFC then." I say. She smirks. "It's more than that." she says. "Aight, fine." I say, holding my hands out for her to cuff. She grabs my arms and leads me out to the visitation room.  I raise my eyebrow at a lil light skinned nigga holding a lil baby.

I sit down and look. "And you are, mothafucka?" I ask. "Mofaka." the baby tries to repeat. "Don't say that, G." dude says. "Who is you?" I ask. He grins at me and leans back. "Dang, daddy, you don't even remember the realest nigga breathin'?" he asks. I chuckle then dap him. "Wassup, Reshawd?" I ask.

He grins. "Ain't shit." he answers. "Look at you, nigga. You buff and tall and got a deep ass voice, young nigga ain't wearing braces no more, got you a lil facial hair and shit. Yo ass finally hit puberty." I say.

He laughs.  "Whatever, old ass nigga. I see you got a couple gray strands." he says. I smack my lips. "Nigga, only two and imma pull that shit right out my head. Who is the jit?" I ask, pointing at the baby. "Keyair." he answers. My mouth drops. "My name Keyair." lil man manages to say, laughing and clapping. My lil man look so different. He look just like Reshawd and Zaya. "Damn... he grew up." I say. "Yeah... pops, ain't nothin' the same no more." he says. "My bad for getting yall in a fucked up situation." I say. He shakes his head. "It's all good. We got you. But I gotta tell you something and you can't be mad." he says. "I can't even be mad no more, mane. Wassup?" I ask. He takes a deep breath. "I'm gay." he says.

I can't believe this shit. I never saw that shit coming. "Fuck it, go fuck another nigga. I won't cock block." I say.

He starts dying laughing. "Let me stop playing. Hell naw, I ain't gay. But what I was gone say is Zaria not the same no more." he says. Zaria and King eleven now. "Why you say that?" I ask. "Well... ever since the stuff with Célina, she ain't been the same. She don't wanna be a girl no more." he says. "The fuck you mean?" I ask. "Well, Heaven and Holland don't ever be at the house. Heaven got her own Condo and Holland stay with her since she twenty now and do whatever. Naly stay with DJ and his baby momma cause she said Mia like a mother since ma gone away. So, the only ones living together is me, Jay cause he didn't wanna move out, Eric cause he a loner, Zaria, King, and Célina. Zaria been around only us niggas for the three years so she act and dress like a dude. She don't wanna be a girl no more." he says. I face palm myself.  "My family a mess, huh? Be honest..." I say. He leans back and chuckles. "I can't even lie, pops... hell yeah. King worse than me when I was eleven. Young nigga just robbed the candy store yesterday." he says.

I blow. "I gotta get out this mothafucka... damn." I groan. He shakes his head. "I'm trynna keep shit together, OG but it's hard, I can't even lie. I keep Keyair with me. Ya know... ever since that night three years ago when I was twelve and ma came in there and made me keep him... yall never came back and I just kept him." he says, looking away from me. "My fault, Shawd. Forreal." I say. He looks at me. Keyair starts crying.  "He think. I'm his dad." he finally says. I look down and blow. "Damn." I mumble. It's not like I'll be out to watch him grow up. He been with Reshawd since birth, basically and this where I been his whole life.  "And I want it to stay like that." he adds. I raise my eyebrow.  "Cause... we all know that you in here for good, pops. Like... we know it's gone be a while, if you ever get out of here and I don't want Keyair to know his daddy locked up and not be able to do shit about it like I had to when I grew up. So... yeah." he says. "Let's make a deal... let him think you his daddy up until he seven when he can understand better. Then bring him up here and we gone explain it. Got it?" I ask. He nods his head. "Shawd... you sure? You only fifteen." I say. "Daddy, real talk, this been my lil nigga since I was twelve. Everybody else too busy to tend to him." he says. I nod my head and dap him. "Send me some pictures. I'll call you since you the only one who wanna fuck with me." I say. He chuckles.  "That ain't true... they still love you, mane. Keyair, say bye granddaddy." Reshawd says. "Bye gwanddad." Reshawd says, laughing. I chuckle. I never saw this day coming.  "Bye, lil man." I say.

Keyair starts hollering and crying. I watch Shawd pick him up and put his juice box in his mouth. "Drink that." he says. "Juice." Keyair says. "Yeah, apple juice, ya favorite. Drink it or I will." Reshawd says, laughing.  "No, jerk." Keyair says, then playfully hits Reshawd, laughing and slobbing. I chuckle.  "Bye, pops." Shawd says. I nod my head at him then let Officer Donna cuff me. "Was that your son?" she asks. "My sons." I correct her. "They're beautiful." she says. "I'd make the perfect step mom." she adds. I cut my eyes at her. This hoe high.

I should've listened when my grandma told me to slow shit down. I should've listened when she said dirty money, street life, and hoes wasn't the way to go. They say every hood niggw destined for either jail or the grave and I see that shit was true. I guess this what the fast life get you.

THE END.

Hope yall liked it.

Book 5 or nah????

COMMENT ON THE ACTUAL STORY LINE, NOT JUST THE BOOK 5 STUFF

Comment 30
Vote

How yall feel??