TWENTY - Bills.

CHANGED HOW PROD LOOKS. PIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA. FINE AF BRUH LMAO

She need them bills to pay her bills
Money all on this floor
Comin' out of her clothes, goin up and down on this pole
Need them bills to pay her bills
Gangsta shit that we really bout
Pants is saggin, they hangin down
Diamonds gleamin', they talkin' loud.
- Kevin Gates

JAYLEN

I can't believe that girl said that shit. I know I ain't gay and the only reason that shit pissed me so far off was cause she know what happened and decided to throw that up. Shit was foul as hell.

I just pulled up to the safe house. I get out and get Legend. I go unlock it then walk to the back where DJ, Mia, and Summer are in the bed. "Hey best brother in law in the world." Mia exclaims. DJ cuts his eyes at her. "You ain't my damn wife or girlfriend. You my baby momma only." he dryly says.

I shake my head, chuckling. "Sup, Mia?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at DJ, then wraps her arms around. She pulls away then rolls her eyes at DJ. "Roll em again, I hope they fall out. Wassup, bruh? You good?" he asks. "I'm straight... you trynna get out?" I ask. "No." Mia answers for him. "You ain't my momma. You Summer's momma. I think you forgot which one of us you gave birth to." he says.

I fall out laughing. He talk so much shit to her. That's why I couldn't be no bitch. I'd fuck around and kill DJ.

"Um, anyway, you are staying here with me and our daughter and your parents said to not associate with the outside world." Mia says. "No, he said it to yo ass cause you a weak link. I can handle my own self. Anyway, I'm down. Mia, baby sit Legend. Don't question me either and you better not poke your mouth out either." he snaps.

My mouth drops. This nigga wild on her ass. My brother trained her like she a zoo animal. Everybody know he love that bitch though. He always been the type to disrespect the fuck out of somebody and never forgive when his feelings get hurt. He even cried over her that time she told him how she didn't wanna deal with his street shit but he swear he didn't. My nigga was in there drowning the pillow like a female do.

"I wish you were more like Jaylen." she mumbles. I raise my eyebrow. Her lil crush on me she developed since all this safe house shit got started is obvious as hell. DJ cuts his eyes at her. "Hoe ass." he says, then pushes her head.

"DeJuan Aden Crippen, keep your fucking hands off me!" she screams. "Hoe, you showing yo ass out cause he in here! Keep on!" he yells. "Nigga, fuck you!" she screams, then punches his arm. He slaps the shit out of her thigh. My mouth drops. This nigga already got her shit swelling up. "You such a bitch, hitting on me." she mumbles. "You need to respect me then." he says. "Now watch my nephew and shut up." he demands, taking Legend out my arms. She takes him. I feel bad for her, man. He used to treat that hoe like a queen until she showed disloyalty. When he don't give a fuck no more, it be obvious.

"Ayy, Jody and Yvette, calm the hell down." I joke, trying to lighten the mood up a lil bit.

Both of them roll their eyes at me. He daps me then starts getting dressed. He bends down and kisses her forehead. She wipes it off. I chuckle. He sighs. "Come here, KaMia." he says. She lays Legend next to Summer. "KaMia, you heard me." he says. "Just go, DeJuan." she mumbles. He motions for me to give him a second. I walk out. Holland walks past me then stops.

"You still mad, for real? It's been like almost three weeks." she says. I ignore her. "Jaylen... come on, I apologized so many times." she says. I walk past her. She follows me. "Jaylen!" she screams. I close my eyes and blow. When I'm ignoring somebody, it ain't to be petty. It's my way of calming myself down before I black out. I learned that shit in therapy.