SIX - War

B4 WE BEGIN, THE CHAPTER IS GRIMY.
AND ANOTHER THING, WHEN I WRITE THESE, I DON'T FILTER ANYTHING. I UNDERSTAND THERE'S LITTLE KIDS READING BUT IDC. NOBODY'S FORCING THEM SO PLZ STOP COMING AT ME WITH THT.

PROD

We got Tae bitch ass tied up at the trap in what I like to call the dungeon. "Why you do it, bitch?" Roc asks. "Fuck you." Tae says to him. "Fuck me? Oh, you wanna get fucked? Cool. Ayy, Roshun!" Roc yells. Me and Zaya grin.  Big Roshun walks In.  This nigga 6'9 and 350 lbs. "What this big nigga gone do? Please." Tae says. I grin. "Turn her." I say, laughing.  I'm in straight up murder mode. I don't care about nobody's feelings.  Bodies droppin. I don't care who the hell it is  either. I watch big Roshun turn Tae on the chains to where she face down. "I'll do the honors." Zaya says. She walks over to Tae and pulls her knife out. She cuts her shorts then panties off. "Bitch didn't shave. Just how you like it, Ro." Roc says. "What the heck?" Tae screams.  Roshun grins, rubbing his hands together.  "Since you wanna say fuck somebody." I snarl at her. Roshun pulls his pants down and snatches her as she tries to kick and scream.  "Cuff her punk ass." Roc says. Zaya cuffs her feet together.  "Give me the booty!" Ro screams, laughing his ass of then shoves his dıck straight in her aşs hole.

Usually, when big Ro in here raping these garbage hoes, I never watch. But I'm watching today. I wanna watch this hoe suffer. "Hoe, shut up.  Did my daughter scream when you killed her? Did Naly scream when you put bullets in her tiny ass body? Huh, bitch? Dj scream when you shot him? How about Ronnie?" I ask. "I... I only shot Celina! And DJ wouldn't have gotten shot if he didn't try to save his son!" she cries out.

"Fuck that. Bitch, you bout to suffer today. Cause my daughter dead and gone." Zaya screams in her face. "Handle yo business, Ro." Zaya tells him. He repositions himself and dives right back in.  She screaming so hard, her voice hoarse.

"Please!" she screams. I laugh, watching the blood and shit roll down her thighs. "Hold up, Ro." Roc says. He pulls out. I walk over to my table with my murder appliances on it.

I grab my box of matches and bottle of nail polish remover. "Baby, handle that for me." I say, giving Zaya the bottle of remover. Roc smirks. Zaya walks over and grabs Tae's hair. Tae screams as Zaya pours the remover into her ripped up ass hole and pūssy.

"That burn, huh?" Roc asks, laughing. "Just kill me!" Tae screams in pain. Zaya pours some more on her back. "There ya go." she says. I strike a match and set between this hoe's legs on fire and her back. I laugh, watching her scream and lose her mind. "You really thought I wouldn't get yo ass back for burning my grandma house down with her and Holland in it? Got me messed up." I say, laughing.

Zaya walks over to the stove in the corner of the room and grabs the pot of boiling water. "Want me to put that fire out?" Zaya asks. "Yes!" Tae manages to scream. Zaya dumps the boiling water on Tae. This bitch going crazy.

"Ooohhh... damn, you look like a reptile with them nasty ass burns." I say, laughing. "Quit crying. You honestly thought I was gone stick with you after you killed my daughter? Hell naw, bitch." Roc says.

"Who you work for?" I ask. "Nobody." she cries out. "Why you do it?" I ask. "Because you tried to kill my damn son! He in a coma!" she screams. "How the fuck you know where everybody was and the times and how you know I shot him?" I ask. "Heaven." she cries out.

"Boss, that's yo daughter?" this young nigga named Raul asks. I blow. "Yeah." I answer.  "Bring her in?" he asks. I shake my head. "Hell yeah. The fuck? Daughter or not, she on that opp shit." I say. "You sure?" he asks. "She has no loyalty or love for us, we have none for her. No fucks will be given. Bring her in like my man said." Zaya says. He nods and walks out, giving orders to the other niggas.

"Ask her! I swear... she... she loves my son! And she only wanted us to kill Celina cause she didn't know her like that but some other niggas got involved, it went bad, and they came for your whole family. And they ain't finished." Tae cries out. Me, Roc, and Zaya share a look. "How I know you ain't lying?" I ask. "I swear!" she screams.

Raul comes in, holding a screaming Heaven. "What did I do?" she screams and cries, getting tied to a chair.  "So, you turn your back on us for a nigga? You get yo blood's life taken over a nigga? That's how you rockin' now?" I ask. "What? Daddy, I don't know what you're talking about!" she cries out. "Tae, tell her." I say, staring dead in Heaven's eyes. "She... she told me where to find everybody... and she told me kill  Célina cause she didn't care about her!" Tae screams. "Bitch, why you lying on me? Daddy, I wouldn't do that shit! I haven't heard from Tae in forever! I only visited Damion one time! What the fuck?" Heaven screams. I stare at her then wink. I always can tell when my kids lying to me. She ain't lying right now.

"Tae, you think I should kill her and let you live? Sound good?" I ask. "Daddy, what? I didn't do it!" Heaven screams. "Shut up." I say. Zaya goes and punches Tae's teeth out. "Bitch, tell us what we wanna know! Now!" Zaya screams. She so impatient. Tae continues to cry. "I was hoping yall would've believed me. Guess not." she says. "You so evil." Roc snarls. "Me? Evil? Yall ain't seen evil yet." she says "I'm tired of this bitch." Zaya says, snatching Tae's mouth. She pulls her tounge and cuts the tip off, sending her in an uproar of screams. "Tell us what we wanna know!" Zaya scream. "They... comin' for that ass." she manages to choke out. "Off her." Zaya says. I get my machete and cut her fingers and toes off, one by one. I hand them to Roc and watch him shove them in her mouth. I cock my gun. "Eleven shots for eleven years of Celina life, bitch." I say, then let the bulleta fly from her face to her feet.

I look at Heaven and untie her. She falls into my arms, screaming and crying. "Calm down, baby girl." I say. "I'm sorry." she sobs. "You ain't did nothing." Zaya says. "None of this would've happened if I kept my hands to myself." she sobs. "Shh... calm down." I say. She wipes her face. "You wanna ride for daddy?" I ask. "Okay." she mumbles. "I need you to play like you on Damion's side. I know he ain't really in a coma." I say. She nods. I kiss her forehead. "Let's go yall." I say, grabbing Zaya's hand.

We just started a war and I'm ready.

COMMENT 25 FOR ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT ;)
VOTE

WHAT YALL THINK?