ONE - 3 Months Later

Sorry 4 the delay. THE COVER UGLY AF AT THE MOMENT, DON'T MIND THAT LOL.

3 MONTHS LATER

DeJuan

"Baby." my bitch moans, riding my dıck. She ain't my girl but I keep her around, that's why I call her my bitch. I grip her ass. "Kelsey... hold up." I say, pushing her off. She smacks her lips, watching me go for my ringing phone.

"Your stupid ass baby momma always coming between us." she whines. "Stop. Hello?" I answer. "Ronnie wanna see you." Kyra says. "Aight. When?" I ask. My son comes before all. It's been that way since I found out months ago. "Now, if you don't mind. I got to go to work." she says. She work at Chipotle when she out of school. "Come through then." I say. "Alright." she says. I hang up.

I look over at Kelsey. "Fuck you got an attitude for?" I ask. "You love her." she simply says. I look at her crazy. "The fuck?" I ask. "I can tell." she says. I watch a tear roll down her face. "Mane, stop crying and shit. The fuck you want me to do, straight up ignore her when I gotta go through her to get to my son? Cut that shit out." I say. Who the fuck raised these bitches who want niggas to turn they back on they families for they ass? And who the fuck raised these niggas who be doing it?

"Baby, it's just that I don't feel like you care anymore." she says. "Who said I ever did?" I ask. Her face drops. I start laughing my ass off.

"You a butt hole." she screams, then starts getting dressed and snapping on me. "You done?" I bluntly ask. "Fuck you!" she screams. I laugh. "Calm down. Come here." I say. She mugs me then walks over to me. I pick her up and walk to the front. The doorbell starts ringing.

I open it up. "Hey daddy, hey, his hoe." Ronnie innocently says, showing his snagged ass smile, then walks inside.

I shake my head. "Go get my belt and wait for me. Wassup, Kyra?" I ask, putting Kelsey down. "Um... who is she?" she asks. "This Kelsey." I say. "No... who is she to you?" she asks. "Does it matter?" Kelsey snaps. "Chill the fuck out." I snap at them. "Um, yes it does matter. I need to know who the fuck around my son." Kyra says. "Bitch, you ain't got no mothafuckin' say so! You the baby momma." Kelsey says, laughing. I blow and start mentally counting from one to ten. I'm trying to contain my anger before I wind up punching these bitches.

"Trust me, I got much more say so than you do any damn day! You just the hoe he be fucking!" Kyra snaps back. "You know what, I got more mothafuckin' say so in this house than both of yall asses, get the fuck out." I say, then push both of them out and slam the door. I lock it and laugh, listening to them argue on the outside.

Neither one of them really mean much to me anyway. They got some nerve acting like that at my parents' condo. I chill here whenever I got Ronnie. Too much be going on in the family home.

JAYLEN

"Jaylen, stop!" Abria screams, laughing, causing people in the mall to look at us. I laugh, still tickling her sides. She gasps and grips her eight and a half month pregnant belly. "What?" I panic. She smiles. "Damn, Jay, we having some fucking soccer players. Feel it." she says. I touch it and snatch my hand away. "What's wrong?" she asks. "It feel nasty as hell." I say, scrunching my nose up. She laughs. "Don't be childish. Come here." she says, then grabs my hand and puts our stomachs together. I smile, feeling the small kicks on my stomach. I grab her other hand, grinning as the twins kick both of us. "Yall are so cute." Some lady says, smiling. I laugh. "Thanks." we say, even tho we ain't together.

A flash goes off. I look over at some little white girl, around eleven or twelve. "Yall are the cutest ever. Can I email you the picture I took? It's beautiful." she exclaims. "Yeah." Abria says, laughing. She gives the little girl the email address. "Thanks. Good luck guys." she says, then starts to walk off. I grab her arm lightly. "Ayy, come here." I say. I open my wallet up and grab my stack of hundreds. "Go buy you a nice camera." I say. She smiles wide and puts the money away. "Thanks!" she screams.