SIXTEEN - Ronnie's Whispers

READ "LADY DINERO" ENJOY THE UPDATE. FILLER CHAPTER.

PROD

That was some crazy shit. It feel like since Zaya left, part of my kids did too. They angrier now and I blame myself for their unhappiness. I ain't even about to play the victim.

I didn't stop Reshawd because it needed to happen. I knew it was coming. He finally got sick of running to Zaya when Kwame fucked with him. I used to always tell Kwame that Shawd wasn't gone be no lil scared nigga forever, now he see what I meant. Yeah, he might be schizophrenic but he meant that from his heart. Shawd was willing to blow his shit off tonight and no matter what I said, his mind was made up. He a lot like me so I knew me talking would be pointless. He a lot like me behind the trigger too.

I'm in my bed going through the million pictures of me and Zaya. I chuckle, looking at a picture from Mardi Gras. She was in the hotel room bed flashing me with a mask on and beads around her neck. I go back to my birthday party when we first met. The photographers got some good pictures of her beating the shit out of ol girl Tandy. I fall out laughing. She looked like one of the Avengers.

I dial her number. This the first time I called her since she left five months ago. I'm holding my breath, hoping she answer me. Damn, I know she heard this phone cause it rang five times. She answers, giggling.  "Drew, stooooop." she whines, laughing. "No, let daddy give mommy a booty rub." he says. Damn, she dipped on me for a Mexican. "Ayy, tell Nacho Libre chill his ass out cause you on the fuckin' phone!" I snap.

"What do you want, Craig?" she happily asks. I smirk. "You know you glad to hear from me so quit fronting." I say. I know her real well. She smacks her lips and laughs. "Hold on a second, see you later baby." she says. "Damn, it's like that? I can't get a smoothie?" he asks.  I roll my eyes. What type of feminine ass nigga she got around my son?

I hear them kissing and her moaning. I roll my eyes. I'm suddenly mad as hell. "Oowee, stop cause I ain't finna have sex." she says, out of breath. "Yeah, especially with another man's child inside of you." he says. "Yeah. But see you later." she says. "You too. Bye Princess Naly." he says.  I sit up. "Don't have no other nigga calling my daughter that shit! That's for me and me only, shit!" I snap. It may be petty but who the fuck is that, callin my baby girl by her dad given nickname? Better back the fuck up.

"Whatever. He's gone. So, what's up?" she sweetly asks. I'm surprised she ain't yelling at me. She acting just as happy as can be.

"I see you happy." I say. "I really am, mane. Life here is the shit. How you doing?" she asks. "That's good. I'm glad you doing good. I'm straight though. You won't believe what went down a few minutes ago, Zavianna." I say. "The kids texted and called me. Did he really do all that? Like... did he?" she asks. "Yeah, he did. Zaya, ain't shit right without you." I say. "So, you expect me to run back to you cause something hectic happened like I always do?" she asks. "That would be nice." I sarcastically say. She laughs. "Whatever, Craig. So, you sending Reshawd to stay here for a while?" she excitedly asks. "If you cool with it, yeah." I answer. She starts screaming in excitement. "I can't wait for my lil Shawdy Shawd to get here." she says. I chuckle. Aight, fasho. Ay... we'll be there tomorrow night. Need anything?" I ask. "Actually, yes, I do. Can you bring me my vibrator, please?" she sweetly asks. I laugh.  "Why use that when you got me?" I ask. She laughs. "Um, no. I have a man." she says. I smack my lips. "See... here you go. That nigga ain't gone make it bust back to back like me. Shit, he don't compare to me." I say. "Whatever. Be safe. See you tomorrow." she says. I yawn. "Aight. I love you." I say. "Mmhmmm... so, how bout them cowboys?" she asks.

I laugh. "Damn, it's like that?" I ask. She laughs. "I'm just kidding, baby daddy. I love you too." she softly says. I look down at my erect dıck. "Zaya... if you could only have one thing on earth, what would it be?" I ask. She gets quiet. "You." she softly says. I'm blushing like a damn female.

"Imma let you have your fun with ol dude for now but we all know who you was born to be with." I say. She chuckles. "Yeah, night night,  baby daddy." she says. "Wait, don't hang up, baby momma." I say. She laughs. "Uuuugh, baby daddy, what you want this time?" she asks. "You'll sing to me right quick? You know that calm my nerves when I feel like the world on my shoulders." I say. She smacks her lips.  "Fine. So many things he does for me. Such a provider he cares for me. Wish I could give him all of me. But I can't , can't let you go. I tried hating you , but I just love you more. Compared him to you , but he can't match your score. In this game of love , there's no rules.When it comes to us , I choose you." she sings.

It gets quiet. "Zaya... you know ian mean to mess up. I'm not a perfect man by any means and when I was at the club, I swear I started to stop but I fell for temptation. I dodged so many women trying to change for you, yet I still messed up with a hoe. You don't understand how dumb I feel." I tell her. I know I be talking just to talk sometimes but that came from the heart.  I know I act tough but I love her ass.

"Mmhmm... we always go through this. Look, we've went five months apart and I'm happy." she says. "You willing to die for him?" I ask. She doesn't answer. "My point exactly. Ay, I'm sleepy, I'll text you, baby momma." I say. She chuckles.  "Night baby daddy." she says, then hangs up. Ronnie comes and gets in my bed.

I raise my eyebrow. "What the hell you doing? Why you ain't in yo bed or in bed with DJ or Kyra?" I ask. He wipes tears from his eyes "Granddaddy, I have something to talk about." he softly says. "What?" I ask. "I know who the bad guy is." he whispers. I sit up. "Who?" I ask.  "The Prell man I heard you talk about is very bad, granddaddy." he whispers. "How you know all this, lil man?" I ask. He motions for me to come closer. I lean in. "He is my other granddaddy Drew's baby brother." he says.

Gotdamnit. I grab my phone and call Zaya.  "What?" she sleepily asks. "Yo nigga got a brother name Prell?" I ask. "Yeah, why?" she asks, annoyed. "Ayo, get the kids and leave. Destroy the phone." I say. "What, why?" she asks. "Just do it, mane. I'll have the jet at the airport in thirty minutes. Head to the safe house in Belize right now. Wake my kids and go. Don't tell nobody shit and don't question me." I say. "Okay, okay. I'm finna wake them." she says in a panic tone.

A street war ain't shit to play about, I swear forth everything. Imma leave this shit alone once all this clear up and ends.

SHORT FILLER.

READ LADY DINERO

COMMENT 25
VOTE

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK