THIRTY - The Crying Game

I couldn't breathe and you ain't even know it
How come you never show it?
All this love you speak of
All I want is to love and be loved
- Nicki Minaj

DEJUAN

Everybody know I got mad love for Mia but I just can't get with her cause of her ways. She be jealous of the fact I got a son with somebody else, she always crying, and she stay ticking me off. Plus, she suddenly fucking another nigga. That ain't necessarily what had me choking her. It pissed me off so bad. If I'm blood, why in the fuck you gone disrespect me by sleeping with a crip knowing we rivals, then hopping right back on my dick? Shit foul and against all the rules. It's just some lines you don't cross, together or not. She the mother of my daughter and she fuckin with the opps. Shit crazy.

She in the shower, crying most likely. I get up then walk in there.  "Shut up,  stop crying." I say. "Leave!" she screams at me. I ignore her, taking my clothes off. I get in the shower, watching her cry. "Why you keep doing this shit to me, DJ?" she sobs, beating my chest. I grab her arms then pin her to the shower wall. She glaring at me, I'm glaring at her ass too. "Why you out there giving away my pussy like that?" I ask.

"You don't even care about me." she cries. "How you figure?" I ask. She tries to push me away but she ain't strong enough. She stops trying then looks away. "If you care like you say, you wouldn't treat me like this." she mumbles. "If you want me to be this good nigga to you, you wouldn't do the dumb shit you do." I say. She slaps my chest then breaks down crying again. "You don't understand how much I love you, DJ!" she screams. "I only act like this because one minute you act like you love me, the next you treat me like I'm nothing! How you expect me to act? How do you expect me to feel, DeJuan?" she adds.

"I'm probably wrong for half the shit I do, but I ain't apologizing to you for what I did earlier. You fucking with a rival." I say. "I'm sorry." she mumbles. I grip her ass. The only way Mia cooperate is when I fuck it out of her.

She lightly smiles. "You forgive me?" she mumbles. I ignore her then lay her body down under the water. I spread her legs then push myself in her. She lets out a small scream then digs her nails in my back.

"You through fucking with that nigga?" I ask, still fucking her hard. "Yes, yes, DJ I am! Ohh, don't stop!" she screams in pleasure. I pull out then go back in deeper and harder. She lets out a couple screams and moans, cůmming. "Who's is this?" I whisper in her ear. "Yours." she weakly says, trying to catch her breath.  I pull out then bust a nůt. "If it's mine, act like it." I say, standing up. I pick her up, knowing her cry baby ass gone complain about not being able to walk.

I lead her out to the bedroom. "The hell?" both of us snap at Reshawd.  "Hello, you fucktards! Your stupid asses woke me up from the best damn sleep of my life! Nigga, I was fucking the shit out of Alicia Keys fine ass in my dreams! Pussy punk bitches, yall just had to wake me up with that quick ass, wack ass sex yall just had! We all know this hoe gone be crying tomorrow and you gone be choking and cussing her out! The shit a routine, hell! Don't wake me up with that shit no more, hell! Yall done made my bonnet come off!" he snaps, putting his bonnet back on his head. He mean mugs us then walks out sucking his thumb.

Well, damn

LMAO RESHAWD THO.

COMMENT 30
VOTE