EIGHTEEN - Blood

READ "REMY" & "LADY DINERO"

AND ANOTHER THING, IF YOU READ MY OTHER BOOKS, I GOT A BIG ASS SURPRISE LATER.

Cause ain't no ho in my blood, no hoes in my circle. Loyalty over love, I'll kill a bitch on purpose. Cause ain't no ho in my blood, everybody 100. All I know is flip it back, we don't do no frontin'. We don't do no runnin', it ain't in my DNA.
- Dej Loaf

ZAYA

I open my eyes and groan in pain. I'm tied up in a warehouse type building. All I remember is taking Zaria to the bathroom. I was in the handicap stall with her then a weight or something came over the side of the stall and hit me in my head. That shit was unexpected.

"You're woke." some Spanish hoe says. This bitch got me naked. I cut my eyes at her. "Where the fuck my kids at?" I snap at her. She chuckles. "The little fuckers got away. I must admit, you and Prod have trained the little bastards well." she says. I roll my eyes. Little do these bitches know, my kids were trained to get or be gotten meaning regardless of what's gotta be done, they will. And even at a young age, King is willing to die for his just like his daddy and his leadership skills are always on point. I know they good if they got away. I made them remember select numbers when we moved here just in case something like this ever happened.

I chuckle.  "Thanks you ugly bitch." I say. She draws back and slaps the hell out of me. I laugh and spit at her. She puts a knife to my pregnant belly. I glare at her. "You're quiet now." she snarls. "Bitch, ain't nobody fucking scared of your weak ass. The only way you got me here was cause you dropped a fucking weight on my head over the side of the damn stall, you weak fucker!" I snap.

She chuckles. "You just hate the fact that all the wrong you've ever done is coming back on you, don't you? For such high profiled bosses, I did expect you and Prod to keep your circles a bit tighter." she says. "The fuck that mean? And no, hoe, I don't give no fuck cause you live by the gun, you die by the gun, so with that being said, pull the trigger." I say, glaring in her eyes.  Ain't no hoe in my blood, fuck you mean?

If you gone take me out, just do it. I hate a talkative mother fucker. Her whole face flips. She punches me dead in my jaw. I fall out laughing.  "That shit ain't even fucking hurt. You humiliated or nah, bitch?" I ask, dying laughing. She leans in my face, glaring.  I bite her jaw hard as hell. She jumps back, screaming in pain. True, I'm tied up but if a bitch get in my face, I'm spitting or biting that ass. Ain't nobody getting the satisfaction of taking me out like a punk. If I gotta go down, imma go down laughing at yo humiliated ass.

She sticks her knife in my shoulder. I close my eyes, adjusting myself to the pain. "You aren't laughing now!" she yells. I open my eyes and glare at her.

She sticks the night back in the open wound.  I close my eyes tight and chew my lip. Shit hurts. She chuckles then gets some lighter fluid. My eyes slightly widen. I scream out in pain as she pours it in my wound. She laughs. "Talk shit now, bitch." she says, striking a match.

I scream in pain. This bitch just set that shit on fire. She steps back, laughing and watching me. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths, adjusting myself to the excruciating pain. I refuse to give this hoe the satisfaction of knowing it hurts.

I smile at her. Her face goes blank.  "What the fuck?" she mumbles, getting the fire extinguisher. She sprays the fire on my arm. I look at the small bloody burn and shake my head. I'm definitely getting a tattoo over that. It feels like the devil himself tap dancing on my shit.

"I see you're stubborn like Ziantae." she says. I chuckle. "Bitch, she dead." I bluntly say. Her eyes light up then she starts dying laughing. "You thought." she sarcastically says.

I raise my eyebrow. The fuck she talkin' about?

Prell walks in and smiles at me. I shake my head. "Anna, I'll take it from here." he says. "I take it she's your daughter, bitch." I say, chuckling.  He glances at my arm. "You need medical attention. Too bad you can't get it." he says. I spit on his shoes. He draws back and punches me in my nose. I blow, watching my blood leak on the floor.  He wipes my blood from his hands.

"You killed my son Kash, and your son killed my niece Pleasure. No bueno." he says. I smile. "At least Kash got a taste of my sweet pussy before he went to hell." I say. Him and the Anna hoe attack me.

They step back, mad as shit. I chuckle, spitting blood out. "Why it's taking so long? Kill me." I say. "Oh no, we have something else in mind. You and Prod sit on these high ass horses like you can't be touched but not once did you stop and think about your inner circle." he says, grinning.  Anna leaves out. I blankly stare at him. Anna walks back with Almond. My mouth drops.

I start flipping the fuck out on this fake ass bitch. "When you didn't have shit, who the fuck put you on?  It sure as hell wasn't them!" he yells. He stares at me. "I think she gone cry." Almomd says. "No, bitch, but you going to hell. Kill me now cause if not, I promise to god that's yo life, faggot!" I yell. Ungrateful bastard. Fake ass fag.

He chuckles.  "Hoe, shut up." he says. A Puerto Rican man walks in, grinning.  "Good job, son." he says to Almond. I shake my head. "I can't believe this shit." I say. The man looks at me. "Remember me, Savage Princess?" he softly asks. My eyes widen. This nigga my daddy. Nobody else ever called me that but him the little while he decided to be in my life.

"Fuck yall." I say. "Bitch, bye." Almond says, taking an AK-47 off safety. "For real Almond?" I ask. He chuckles. "Nothin personal." he says, then pulls the trigger. I open my eyes and stare at Prell and Anna's bodies in confusion. They're on the ground fighting for their lives. My so called dad has his gun pointed at Prell.

"What the hell?" Anna screams. "Bitch, shut the fuck up, man. Yall so damn dumb. You thought I was gone turn on my love, I think not." Almond says, then snaps in a Z formation. 

"Don't kill em yet. I got other things in mind. Just wait til Prod get here." I say, grinning as Almond unties me. I feel horny just thinking about the shit he about to do to them.

Almond ties the both of them up. I jump on him, hugging him. I can't believe I thought he would've snaked me. "Hoe, get off me cause you naked and I don't like pussy, yo arm need attention, and I'm mad at you for calling me a fag." Almond says. "I'm sorry. Stitch my arm." I say. My mother walks in with a med kit. I feel light headed. What the hell are my parents here for? I ain't fucked with them my whole life, really so why now?

She takes my arm and starts cleaning it.  My dad helps me into a robe then puts some shoes on my feet. He takes my hair and moves it out my face.  "I know you are confused as shit but there's a lot me and your mother have to clear up with you over dinner." he says.

I ignore him. "Where my kids at?" I ask Almond. He chuckles. "With your man." he answers. "Nigga, what? He's Prell's brother!" I scream, trying to get at him. All of them start laughing. "Savage Princess, calm down, please. He is not a snake. I kept my eyes on you, baby girl. I knew things were going to get crazy so I sent him to you for protection but he fell in love.  Prell isn't his real brother, in fact, they don't associate with each other." my dad says. "Take me to my kids, now!" I yell. "Zaya, we gotta tend to your arm now and Roc is with them." Almond says. "I don't fucking trust nobody right now!" I scream. Almond wraps his arms around me and rubs my belly. "Trust me, sis." he softly says. "This is only the beginning." my mom mumbles.

Man...

ZAYA'S PARENTS IN THE MULTIMEDIA. HER DAD SEXY AF LMAOO.

COMMENT 25
VOTE

What yall think