TWENTY SIX - Wild

ERIC

My parents just walked in looking like two sick ass, limp legged dogs. They look like those dogs on the commercials n shit.

"What's wrong with yall?" DJ asks, laughing. Dad takes Keyair from him. "Father God, I know I barely pray. I know I don't go to church and I know I act like the sperm that created me came straight out of hell. But for real God, don't let Keyair be gay. Amen." he prays. Everybody looking at him hella crazy. "Granddaddy, that prayer was ugly." Ronnie says, dying laughing.

"Why you praying for him to not be gay? He can be anything he wanna be." Holland says. "You get more pussy than me, girl you shoulda been a nigga." DJ raps in 2Chaniz voice, dying laughing.

Her eyes tear up.  "He didn't mean it like that, Holland." Ma says, trying to touch her. Holland steps back. "Yall are so fake. Yall sit up  and pretend to be alright with me being gay but yall always throwing shade! That shit hurts! Then you sit here and ask God for him to not be Gay! Daddy, I'm gay! What the fuck?" she screams. "Auntie Holland, you eat pussy? Ohhh shit, you a carpet muncher?" Ronnie exclaims, dying laughing.

Kyra snatches him then hits him. "Get the fuck out, man. Go to your room." DJ says. Ronnie sighs then walks out.

"Holland... I ain't in the damn mood." dad calmly says. "Well, I am! So don't back out now! Dad, you such a fucking pussy!" she screams.

My mouth drops.  He hands Keyair to ma. "Everybody calm down." Ma says, trying to get between them. "Move." he simply says. She sighs then steps out the way.  "Come on,  man... don't do this today." Heaven says. "Hold up,  Holland, daddy finna be on that! I got the theme music... yall ready? Aight... Ok we knuckin, and buckin and ready to fight! I betcha I'mma throw them things, so haters best to think twice See, me, I ain't nothing nice, and crime mob, it ain't no stopping. It be like Sadaam Husein, Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden!" he raps, shaking his hair and dancing.

Me, Heaven, DJ, Chevy, and Prince start dying laughing. Ma starts biting her lip trying hard to not laugh.  She snatches him to her by his hair. "Shut the fuck up, Shawd." she snaps at him.

"Shut up! You a pussy too!" Holland screams. Reshawd raises his eyebrow.  "I'm a what?" he asks. "A pussy. P-U-S-S-Y. A Vagina." she answers.  "Damn, shut the fuck up. We all know you can spell what you love to eat. Everybody can spell their favorite food. I always wanted to know what Asian pussy taste like, can you tell me, Holland the box eater?" he sarcastically asks.

"Shut the fuck up! Yall so damn disrespectful, this momma and daddy and yall acting like that!" Heaven snaps. "Hoe, shut up. That bitch not my damn momma and that bitch ass nigga barely a daddy anyways.  And Heaven, you ain't even his biological daughter, his brother is your dad. Since everybody all on me, I'm on yall." she says.

Dad looks at her upside her head.  "Hoe you lying." Heaven says, laughing.  "I was there when that test was done. How about you mind your own business, nosey hoe." Heaven says. "Nosey hoe? I got yo nosey hoe!" she screams.

Everybody just stop and start staring at her. "Analya!" Ma calls. Naly runs in giggling, then stops once she realizes nobody's laughing. "Take your baby brother to Abria." she says.  Naly gently picks him up then slowly walks out.

"Now, what was that, Holland? I'm getting real damn sick of those smart comments. I know I'm not your fucking momma, but your damn real momma ain't shit to yo ass, so the least you can do is thank me for being here for you." Ma says. "And you Ain't about To keep talking to Reshawd and your dad like that." she adds. "Bitch, fuck all yall." Holland says. Daddy turns around then screams out of anger then punches a big ass hole in the wall. I know he mad as hell cause he screamed, plus she pushed him to where he got anger tears streaming down his face. Last time he got like that was when DJ and Jaylen got locked up.