THREE - Breathe Me.

-

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
And needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

ZAYA

"Girl, you gonna look so cute." I exclaim, twisting the side of Célina's hair. "Mom... I'm glad I can see you now." she says. "How about your dad?" I ask. "I like him already. I wish I could've met him sooner. I know he don't think I love him but I do. I just don't know what I'm supposed to call him." she says. "Dad." I simply say. She laughs. "I wanna hang out with my brother Reshawd. Uncle Tylinn told me so much about stuff he does, he sounds fun. Plus, he only a year older than me." she says. "Alright. Hand me my phone." I say. I reach over and grab it then put it on speaker.

"Hey, baby." I say. "Hello? Is this the wife of a male by the name of Prod?" some man asks. I stand up. "What happened to him?" I ask. Célina jumps up. "What happened to my dad?" she panics. "Well, he was involved in a bad four car accident a minute ago." he says. My heart just dropped. "Is he okay?" I ask, shaking. "I'm not sure. He's not responding to any of the questions being thrown his way." the guy says.

My eyes tear up as I pull up to the scene. "Oh my God!" Célina screams. I gasp, staring at the huge accident. The front of a black car is completely gone, people are getting taken away in the ambulance trucks, the firemen are here, but I don't see my man.

I look around and scream. A pick up truck is directly on top of Prod's car.  The tire is deep into the driver's side of the windshield. The other side of the pick up truck is hooked to another truck. "Where is he? Is he alright?" Eric screams into the phone. I texted all of them and told them where to come. "I don't know." I sob. "What the fuck you mean, you don't know? Fuck, mane!" he screams.  I notice DJ pulling up with the younger kids.

I get out. "Tell me he straight, ma." he says. "I don't know." I say. He blows and grabs my hand. "Ma, don't cry. Come on." he says. We walk over to the scene. I scream, staring at all of the cars messed up. I spot him standing away from everybody. All of us run over to him. The kids hug him.

I jump in his arms. "Don't cry. I'm fine." he says, chuckling. "How you feel?" I ask. "I had a headache for a second. I thought I was gkne gone pass out. Other than that, I'm fine." he says.  "Oh my God, I thought you would be gone. How the hell did that truck wind up on top of you?" I ask. "The black car was going fast as fuck, the truck ran the light and they hit each other hard. Then this truck flew back and some kinda way flipped on top of me and kinda on the truck beside mine." he tells me. I kiss him. "I'm glad you're alright. So, what they doing about the car?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing. You know I don't like to discuss shit with the police. Imma just let them take it to the junk yard and mash it or whatever they do. That ain't the only Bugatti in the world." he says, shrugging his shoulders. I nod my head. "Okay, well... I still want to take you to the hospital just to be sure you're fine." I say. "Zaya, I swear I'm good." he says. I shake my head. "I know you won't admit to your pain but please just come for me." I say. He blows then kisses me. "Fine." he says, holding my hand.  I look down and gasp. All of them stop and start asking me what's wrong.  "Ma... you good?" Prince asks. "Craig..." I mumble, looking down. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Look down." I mumble, lightly crying as blood between my legs stain my pants. "Fuck!" he yells, then picks me up and starts running to my car.

PROD

I'm so nervous right now. We've been at this hospital since forever and they ain't let me know nothing. I told the kids to leave because it's almost twelve in the morning. A doctor walks out, looking around. "Crippen." he calls. I walk over to him.  "Yeah?" I ask. "Okay, Zavianna passed out which is what took so long. But, the baby is fine. However, it is at risk if she continues to stress. The blood was a warning. Just try to keep her happy and make sure she isn't doing anything rough, including sex, sir. Just until everything is normal." he says. "Cool. No regular sex, though?" I ask. "Um... well, I prefer you not to engage in sex. However,  if you guys are into oral, that's fine." he says. I laugh. "Aight. Thank you. Where she at?" I ask. "Follow me." he says.